Ex ufc champ vs Ex HW boxing champion.

vitor's striking is horribly overrated and he has no business being in there with one of the best heavyweights of all time
evander is literally going to kill vitor
this fght should be allowed to happen

retirement homes can have some good fights at times.
Joe Kapp QB in the CFL & NFL
MV5BMzhjYTM1MjktY2MyNi00YWYyLTk3OWMtNDFkYWUzMjVkY2Y5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTcyODY2NDQ@._V1_UY317_CR120,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

vs Angelo Mosca CFL & Pro Wrassler
View attachment 877808

None of those look interesting to me. It might as well be a fake WWE fight. The end result means nothing.

None of those look interesting to me. It might as well be a fake WWE fight. The end result means nothing.
WWE has a 50% title capturing rate per cross over athlete (Brock won a belt, punk didn’t)

Did you click on the video? Two old bastards who hated each other from years back playing football against each other and one ends up swinging a cane and the other punches him right in the face. Funny as hell.

WWE has a 50% title capturing rate per cross over athlete (Brock won a belt, punk didn’t)

I am okay with people from other sports who become MMA fighters. That is different. They have to learn the sport in that case.

Celebrity fights that are based solely off of names and not talent are garbage. I also don't care too much for MMA fights that involve fighters that should have retired a long time earlier.

Oscar realized the size diference was too much, he was going to be bullied around the ring worse than in his fight with Shaq, lol.

Evander should win this one on paper, but being a 60y old man in fighting aint no joke, guy could have
arthritis, fucked up joints, hernia and still look muscular.Too risky to bet on any side.

Evander is almost 60. He should definitely not be sanctioned to fight. No one in their 60s should be sanctioned to fight seriously.

Yes he was a beast…but that was in the 90s.

Back