Eye poke replay from Hughes vs Duffee

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
HospitablePoliteInchworm-size_restricted.gif
ContentOrneryLacewing-size_restricted.gif

Then the backtat guy acted surprised like nothing happened.

His eyes are as sensitive as his chin

Can you see the fingers going inside the eye? No? So it's not a eye poke

Duf wanted out

Duf got out

Dana will make it permanent without delay

Looks like the thumb went in. Do we really think a guy who's only ever knocked guys out or been knocked out is going to take an easy way out if he doesn't have to? Get real.

I hate people that get annoyed at fighters looking after their own health and doubt they know their own body and how much it can take. They're scum.

Looks like the thumb went in. Do we really think a guy who's only ever knocked guys out or been knocked out is going to take an easy way out if he doesn't have to? Get real.

I hate people that get annoyed at fighters looking after their own health and doubt they know their own body and how much it can take. They're scum.

A doctor said his eye looked fine. No visible damage. No watering or swelling. No excessive blinking. Literally nothing that follows a real poke.

I'll defer to the doctor saying his eye was fine over you thinking the Duff Man is a ReAl WaRrIoR

He took the easy way out dude. The Thumb barely touched him. Duffee quit

Please son.

Just shhhhhh when the grown ups are talking.

His eye was not damaged, he didn’t want to fight.

So was The Duff Man getting beat up upon on what before the pokeage?

So was The Duff Man getting beat up upon on what before the pokeage?
No, his opponent was barely standing getting tee'd off on moments before that. Dude was covering up getting blasted and found a way to reverse positions and then the thumb got him.

A doctor said his eye looked fine. No visible damage. No watering or swelling. No excessive blinking. Literally nothing that follows a real poke.

I'll defer to the doctor saying his eye was fine over you thinking the Duff Man is a ReAl WaRrIoR

Spoken like a man whose never been jammed in the eye... plus it's in Canada bud you ever been to a Canadian doctor? Lmao

Watching that it does look as though the thumb went in the eye

Back