F***in Curtis Blaydes Cerrone

yeah he played around with it too long. and that one TD was basically panic wrestling, he was already getting lit up.

Yeah he was sir.
Really makes me crazy that he's so good at wrestling and thinks hes a kickboxer now lol.

Every time this guy sniffs a title shot he shits the bed.
I wanted him to win, but he definitely didn't..... sonofabitch is scared to succeed smh.

View attachment 980142

Absolutely abysmal showing by Blaydes. He was looking at the clock 3 minutes into the first round. Was shocked to see the one half assed TD attempt as well. Very disappointing.

Absolutely abysmal showing by Blaydes. He was looking at the clock 3 minutes into the first round. Was shocked to see the one half assed TD attempt as well. Very disappointing.

He is just like Donald Cerrone...they get their chance at the big time...and they shit themselves sir lol.

I really wanted him to win. I think he could take the belt from Jones, but who am i kidding, im sure he would find a way to lose.

That's just it, he finds a way to lose every important fight smh.

Loves Blaydes but man where that fight IQ my dude.
No kicks to keep distance?
No defending his head after throwing a punch?
Not gonna mention takedowns because it ended too quick and he didn't do enough to set them up.

Credit to Palvo. But Blaydes gave into his only strength.

It's hard to be a Curtis Blaydes fan, he is such a hit or miss fighter, sometimes shows up in great form, sometimes looks like he's hungover.

Hes a great gatekeeper at this stage. Whoever gets to him gets a TS

Feel for Blaydes here. Hovering in Top 5 spot for years but unable to get a title shot by process of elimination because of DC/Stipe bullshit. The promotion shits on him for his style and he sharpens up his hands to appease them. You want to see guys like him succeed given his resume in the division and the amount of work he's put in to rounding his skills. I'm not going to parrot the "wHy didNt hE shOot" but I'm curious what the gameplan was from Team Elevation here. After the Lewis fight you would think they would have polished the naked double legs.

Blaydes' counters were on the money but Sergei apparently has that Drogo sauce so of course he can tank them. The power discrepancy was unbelievable, every unassuming shot Pav landed wobbled Curtis. It would do wonders for Blaydes to go heavy on Greco wrestling. Shooting blast doubles after getting wobbled was not the way to go here. With a guy like Pav you need to clinch and drag his ass to the floor. Sergei wants space... deny him that

Back