"F YOU DIAZ!" - were these audible on TV?

I'd love to see a Canadian say it to his face, I'd pay to watch that rather then another GSP PPV.

Hopefully we will still keep it classy this time around in Sweden when the Mauler takes on Gegard.

It's one thing to root for your favorite but something totally different to chant moronic stuff like that.

I heard it, Rogan said he couldn't make out what they were saying tho...

Stay classy Canada

stay classy diaz brothers. acting like a child before during and after every fight. not knowing a thing about respect, and totally oblivious to the fact that it is not a requirement to talk shit and disrespect every single opponent you go up against in any way you can, no matter how respectful they are and how much you dont even know them or have a history or any real beef with at all.

i mean you sure dont have any respect when the first thing you do when you show up at a press conference is to complain and act totally bewildered and confused why another fighter would ever for the life of him be caught sitting 2 feet away from the dude he's gonna fight next. respect is simply not a word in nick diaz's vocabulary, yet you expect the crowd to show him any???

sure its disrespectful when the fans start givin it to athletes, but after listening to diaz talk his shit for years, he damn well deserved it. i enjoyed it anyways. If your'e gonna dish it out, you better expect to take some back when you go into his backyard in front of all of his people.

what are they supposed to to? sit there and applaud some clown who just talks shit to their fighter for years and throws steroid allegations around like its the cool thing to do?? Plus its in montreal. Last i checked a while back those guys were even booing their own hockey team.

What do you expect them to do to a guy who has pretty much gone out of his way just to piss them off? give him a standing ovation for only being able outfight gsp in a shit talking competition?

I turned my sound up. though the whole brazilian 'you will die' thing is pretty outrageous and unneccessary, so is the whole 'usa usa usa' chant that the yanks always scream, even when there is only just some half asian british dude up there screwing in a light bulb

fans will be fans. may as well show passion for your sport and your fighters rather than to show up and treat it as a trip to the library.

Last edited:
canadian fans are the best! i was at wegz and the cheers for gsp were crazy!

Yep. I heard it. And when he said he was retiring you could hear the "hey hey hey...goodbye" chant too.

yeah i heard both of them too. haha. i thought it was funny. image if that fight (for whatever reason u want) was in stockton? can u image what wud be chanted and yelled at GSP for 25 minutes. ?

Yep. I heard it. And when he said he was retiring you could hear the "hey hey hey...goodbye" chant too.

Funny thing is I predicted that Diaz would ragequit and the crowd would sing that song. If he was more clear about quitting, the whole arena would have been singing.

Some butthurt americans on here today. Oh boo hoo ya big red, while and blue pansies.

Suck it the fuck up these guys punch each other in the face for a living. A little fuck you chant to a guy that calls everyone he addresses motherfucker and bitch. Really, you shouldn't be surprised.

Amen. I am American and I agree with the assessment. these fans are paying the way to spectate the "entertainment" and they should be able to take a little shlt now and then, especially when you are Diaz who talked so much trash. Why do people take this so seriously?

Yeah heard it, sounds like a bunch of assholes.

I don't understand the booing of fighters when they give it all. JDS is a recent one.

Lots of butthurt in this here thread. Mostly from the neighbors up north!

Back