Elections Fakenews fabricates Trump "bloodbath" hoax

Someone says some vague shit, and everyone out here trying to decipher hieroglyphics in a way that confirms their bias. This thread is that spiderman meme.

Jeez. Now do the countless times this has been done to Biden. Remember the “voter fraud” being taken out of context.

I don't even remember this. Was this around the time when Biden said that if you get the covid vaccine that you can't get covid?

He has said a lot of stupid shit. Very hard to keep up with him.

lol you should adopt some MS13 to live with you
Lol, these clowns are so severely deranged that when their lies fall apart, they actually think a good backpedal would be to clutch their pearls over Trump not being respectful enough to MS13. Wow, nice save, @BFoe <45>

Really didn't hear much about policies as did about Trump's repeated grievances, but maybe he'll make the pivot as the general election gets underway.

Trump is already trying to take credit for a positive stock market due to his lead in the polls, investors like steady predictability like they getting with Biden. What they don't like is erratic unpredictability fearing what the next Truth Social post will say to set the market into panic which is what you get with Trump and all the drama that follows him as aides and staff run to decipher for the common reader what Trump was trying to say.

As for me preferring Joe's personality and character over Honest Don, GUILTY! I would prefer any president or prime minister who does not need absolute immunity just to do their elected job. You do it honestly with good intentions you shouldn't have to rely on the Supreme Court to aid in your misdeeds, when presidents before you did just fine without absolute total immunity, that's just my humble opinion do your job justly you don't need immunity for crimes and be in the situation you find yourself in and always crying "It's not fair"...
I guess I would recommend listening to the speeches themselves then rather than , so you can avoid getting duped the next time.

The immunity claim doesn't really help you with Joe then. The special counsel just said last month that Joe absolutely did commit crimes, but does have immunity from prosecution due to his badly diminished mental state. Trump seems to be the only one who doesn't have immunity.

Jeez. Now do the countless times this has been done to Biden. Remember the “voter fraud” being taken out of context.

Is "voter fraud" some common figure of speech the rest of us weren't aware of?

Yeah not a single person is using that defense, they are just giving literal evidence. This isn't a difficult "controversy" to figure out, you just have to actually listen to words.

That's your only defense...that entire word salad from your hero is idiotic...whether he's talking about trade, the country, or whatever blood bath he's referring to is moronic. You goofs acutally believe it.

That's your only defense...that entire word salad from your hero is idiotic...whether he's talking about trade, the country, or whatever blood bath he's referring to is moronic. You goofs acutally believe it.
My only defense is facts?

I'm not even arguing the merit of his point about the auto industry. The fact is he was CLEARLY using "bloodbath" in reference to that topic, and the dumb media ran with a bogus story as if he was talking about political violence.

It's not "or whatever"... it was a very specific reference when using the phrase.

I'm honestly having a hard time believing that you are unfamiliar with this term. Does feigning ignorance make you think you appear clever?

I’m obviously familiar with the term.

I’ve already explained why it’s noteworthy, as you know. You guys and your silly games…

My only defense is facts?

I'm not even arguing the merit of his point about the auto industry. The fact is he was CLEARLY using "bloodbath" in reference to that topic, and the dumb media ran with a bogus story as if he was talking about political violence.

It's not "or whatever"... it was a very specific reference when using the phrase.

Bullshit...I don't really care to decipher dementia don's rants but he threw in the "bloodbath for the country if i'm not elected" in the middle of a bunch of bullshit about trade....the whole thing is idiotic....but what else can you expect but verbal diahrrea from the Don and his fanatics

He didn't say that. And if he did, he didn't mean that. And if he did, you didn't understand it. And if you did, it's not a big deal. And if it is, others have said worse
no dude you're meant to turn it on the other person and tell them they did it first

In any case history has shown it's laughably easy to run for president and not come off looking like a demented dictator ... problem is Trump is not doing a good job of that. Even if we're misinterpreting everything he says it's not landing so wel

Bullshit...I don't really care to decipher dementia don's rants but he threw in the "bloodbath for the country if i'm not elected" in the middle of a bunch of bullshit about trade....the whole thing is idiotic....but what else can you expect but verbal diahrrea from the Don and his fanatics
LOL!

It's okay man, you can calm down. You won't end up in an actual bloodbath, buddy.

Unless Biden wins and you need to buy a car...

LOL!

It's okay man, you can calm down. You won't end up in an actual bloodbath, buddy.

Unless Biden wins and you need to buy a car...

I will not...trump fans are morons...I can't help myself.

I will not...trump fans are morons...I can't help myself.
Seems to be a lot of deflecting going on and a lack of self awareness in a thread about shitlibs being deceived by the media to think Trump was actually inciting a violent "bloodbath", which he very clearly wasn't. The morons in this instance are very obvious. You probably should help yourself.

Ok, I have a question maybe one of you MAGA people can clarify for me.

The full video of this shows that he wasn't talking about violence post-election, but about the car market economically. People are saying this is the same thing for the 'Very Fine People' remark that he made several years ago. What is the full context for the 'Very Fine People' remark that makes it so that he didn't mean what the liberals thought he meant? Can someone please post it?

Thanks.

Back