Fallout TV Series (Premieres April 11)

Its ok/good going by 2 eps, wont be winning any goat series awards though imo.They sure didnt save budget on gore lol

I have to say that quality of video game related media has gone up a lot (arcane still goat)

Also fuck brotherhood of steel

Last edited:
So, in the first episode

The Raiders just leave the entrance to Vault 32 open, so that the Vault denizens can walk in there and see what they did? No guards or anything? All while trying to infiltrate Vault 33 and ambush them?

Also can't agree with portraying BoS basically like military bootcamp/Space Marine chapter.

So, in the first episode

The Raiders just leave the entrance to Vault 32 open, so that the Vault denizens can walk in there and see what they did? No guards or anything? All while trying to infiltrate Vault 33 and ambush them?

Also can't agree with portraying BoS basically like military bootcamp/Space Marine chapter.

There really was no need to close it since moment they got in they already had advantage, resist or not those vault guys were gone.Some wasteland raiders probably dont care if they lose few more guys if they get found out as long as they win

Thats how i explained it to myself lmao

Today's the day, can't wait. Only game I've played this year other than COD is Fallout 4. I tried giving 76 another chance but I don't like multiplayer games, maybe I'd like it if I purchased the solo server.
I've put 500 hours in Fo4

Think I'm at 850 hours for 76. 76 has gotten way better since release and they've added a shit ton of content. Honestly you really don't have to play all that much with other players if you don't really want to, unless you do events, which you don't want to do alone.

2 episodes in sorry but this show is damn stupid. Not Rings of Power bad. But still pretty bad.

Why did they do the show so..... comedic? So farcical?

Dude walks into the wasteland and the first we get is a joke about some pervert fucking a farmer's chickens?
There really was no need to close it since moment they got in they already had advantage, resist or not those vault guys were gone.Some wasteland raiders probably dont care if they lose few more guys if they get found out as long as they win

Thats how i explained it to myself lmao

well, they did play along with the wedding and all indicating they had some sort of plan to follow.

And not carrying about losing members just indicates they're inhumanly stupid😅

Last edited:
Fallout can be funny!

I really hope House surviving is the canon ending and we get him in the series at some point.

I'm really curious to see what the hell happened to the NCR. I think an NCR flag was in some trailer, or set photo. I'm just glad the Enclave is in the mix, my fav faction!

I really hope House surviving is the canon ending and we get him in the series at some point.

I'm really curious to see what the hell happened to the NCR. I think an NCR flag was in some trailer, or set photo. I'm just glad the Enclave is in the mix, my fav faction!

Ave! Hail to Caeser!

Last edited:
I've put 500 hours in Fo4

Think I'm at 850 hours for 76. 76 has gotten way better since release and they've added a shit ton of content. Honestly you really don't have to play all that much with other players if you don't really want to, unless you do events, which you don't want to do alone.
I was getting into it last time I played (76) but I kept getting killed while trying to swap weapons (couldn't figure out if you could pause it while in the pip boy like the other games). But yeah 4 is amazing, I played through it once. Then again up to around level 60 and finished all the DLC. Now I'm on my 3rd play through.

I loved the show, only saw the first episode so far but I was very impressed. First time in a long time I didn't want a show's episode to end.

The amazon prime banner for it makes it look like shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back