Movies FANTASTIC FOUR (Ralph Ineson Cast as Galactus, post #753)

Like bamboo ?
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Well Kang has been casted as a black guy already and considering he's most likely a relative of Reed Richards from the future I think they're going to make Reed black.

Yeah, but Richards is Kang's ancestor from a thousand years in the past. Doesn't mean Reed is black.

Hopefully we get another villain in addition to Doom. The last movies were centered around Doom and it's time to explore more possibilities. Perhaps then they will get this right. Hoping for Galactus, Annhilus, Mole Man and Super Skrull to appear at some point in MCU.

Hopefully we get another villain in addition to Doom. The last movies were centered around Doom and it's time to explore more possibilities.
I don't agree with that. Dr. Doom is arguably the most iconic comic-book villain of all. And though I liked the Fox movies, they changed Doom's origin and character enough that you could argue that Stan Lee and Jack Kirby's version has yet to really be tried on the big screen.

Needs Doctor Doom, but you can't have every single FF movie with an alternate take on FF vs DD.

Update: February 20, 2021

Rumor: Jennifer Lawrence Cast as Invisible Woman in Marvel Studios' FANTASTIC FOUR?

Jennifer Lawrence is rumored to have followed in WandaVision actor Evan Peters' footsteps by making the jump from Fox's now defunct X-Men franchise to the Marvel Cinematic Universe... but not as Mystique!

According to Australia's Daily Telegraph (via The Daily Mail), the Academy Award-winning actress has joined the cast of Marvel Studios' planned Fantastic Four reboot, and is expected to arrive down under to begin shooting at some point next month. No word on who she'd play, but we're going to assume it's not The Thing!

Could Jennifer Lawrence really be our new Sue Storm, aka Invisible Woman?

Well, the source is not exactly rock solid, but that doesn't necessarily mean the report is bogus. We've seen tabloids beat the trades to major casting scoops in the past, after all. We're more inclined to question the timeframe.

FF does have a director, but Jon Watts is still shooting Spider-Man 3,and while the threequel is expected to wrap production in March, it seems unlikely that he'd jump straight into working on another massive blockbuster so soon after. Similarly, Lawrence is still filming (or has just finished) Netflix's Don't Look Up.

Of course, there's always a chance Marvel has been quietly working on the film for a while prior to the official announcement during Disney's Investor Day back in December, but it would still be unusual for none of the trades to have picked up on such a massive bit of casting news.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fant...f-mcu-fantastic-four-reboot-a182623#gs.tj3b0b

Rumor: Jennifer Lawrence Cast as Invisible Woman in Marvel Studios' FANTASTIC FOUR?

Jennifer Lawrence is rumored to have followed in WandaVision actor Evan Peters' footsteps by making the jump from Fox's now defunct X-Men franchise to the Marvel Cinematic Universe... but not as Mystique!

According to Australia's Daily Telegraph (via The Daily Mail), the Academy Award-winning actress has joined the cast of Marvel Studios' planned Fantastic Four reboot, and is expected to arrive down under to begin shooting at some point next month. No word on who she'd play, but we're going to assume it's not The Thing!

Well, the source is not exactly rock solid, but that doesn't necessarily mean the report is bogus. We've seen tabloids beat the trades to major casting scoops in the past, after all. We're more inclined to question the timeframe.

FF does have a director, but Jon Watts is still shooting Spider-Man 3,and while the threequel is expected to wrap production in March, it seems unlikely that he'd jump straight into working on another massive blockbuster so soon after. Similarly, Lawrence is still filming (or has just finished) Netflix's Don't Look Up.

Of course, there's always a chance Marvel has been quietly working on the film for a while prior to the official announcement during Disney's Investor Day back in December, but it would still be unusual for none of the trades to have picked up on such a massive bit of casting news.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/fant...f-mcu-fantastic-four-reboot-a182623#gs.tj3b0b

She's a decent actress with a good enough script. Don't know if she's right for the role; the problem is that she's such a big star, it might turn into the Susan Storm Movie, with special guest stars, Reed Richards, Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm:rolleyes:

I’m perfectly fine with an MCU canon fantastic four but I’m getting pretty Jennifer-Lawrenced out. She tends to be the focal point of any superhero movie she’s in even though her characters aren’t that important to the overall storyline.

please no

Not happy about this. They have had such a good record for casting but please no. She’s not the main character.

Can't they just skip the fantastic 4. I mean show flash backs but basically go right to Galactus, Silver surfer, and Franklin Richard's please . Movie concept is done n tired even if Marvel can fo it much better move on.

Sad I really liked the MCU films but after endgame I got like less than zero interest unless it's a fresh concept

I really thought that they would go the Ultimate way and cast a bunch of twenty-somethings. If this is true then they clearly chose a different path.

Physically, she's perfect for Sue. But I'm sure there are other hot blondes out there who haven't already been in a superhero trilogy.

Back