Movies Favorite Superhero movies

As a kid, I liked superman. As an adult, no. Superhero movies suck
Totally agree. As a kid I liked Spiderman. Not anymore. Tried watching my first Transformer movie the other week and lasted about seven minutes. I'm just not eight years old anymore.

Others I like
Superman 2
Man of Steel
Swamp Thing 1 & 2
Meteor Man
Batman Returns
JL: Gods and Monsters
The Wolverine
Spider man into the spider verse
The Amazing Spiderman
Wolverine Vs. The Hulk
Ultimate Avengers
Batman Vs. Dracula
Avengers: Infity War
Avengers: End Game
Ironman

Last edited:
Batman Begins
Captain America: the First Avenger
X-Men Origins (first half, ending is kind of lame)
Logan

But Batman is the GOAT superhero. Most have too many fake and gay superpowers.

Dark Knight
Superman 2
Spiderman 2
The original Super Friends TV show, if only for the theme song and Ted Knight's narration.

The Dark Knight
Spider-Man 2
Batman Begins
Logan
Joker
The Batman
Deadpool
The Dark Knight Rises
Ironman
Wonder Woman

In no order

X-Men (2000) had almost the perfect cast. We did not see another cast like this until Avengers

Avengers: crazy amount of talent, build up through multiple movies over the span of a long ass time. Nothing will ever come close to this ever again imo

Spiderman (2002) by today's standards it may seem cheesy to some. At the time it was a huge breakthrough for comic book fans

Watchmen is sooo underrated. I still can't believe how it never picked up traction

Deadpool/guardians are both great movies

As a kid, I liked superman. As an adult, no. Superhero movies suck
whaaaaaaat?? Not sure what era you grew up in but when I was a kid I had to endure a kinds of lame shit. The superman movies that had string cheesy special effects, batman movies that included a crap load of characters with no powers so it was easier to justify not needing to spend money on special effects, and Lou Ferrigno smashing through stuffed paper walls etc etc...

It was GREAT when X-men movies started coming out. Plus Hulk 2003, Blade 1 and 2. Then Ironman. It was great to finally see some good stuff as an adult.

whaaaaaaat?? Not sure what era you grew up in but when I was a kid I had to endure a kinds of lame shit. The superman movies that had string cheesy special effects, batman movies that included a crap load of characters with no powers so it was easier to justify not needing to spend money on special effects, and Lou Ferrigno smashing through stuffed paper walls etc etc...

It was GREAT when X-men movies started coming out. Plus Hulk 2003, Blade 1 and 2. Then Ironman. It was great to finally see some good stuff as an adult.
The advancement of special effects doesn't change that their kids movies. I'm sure I would have loved the X-Men films when I was a kid.

Yes, because clearly movies like Deadpool, Logan, Watchmen, Dark Knight, The Batman, Joker, Kick-Ass, etc.. were designed with kids in mind

The advancement of special effects doesn't change that their kids movies. I'm sure I would have loved the X-Men films when I was a kid.

Yes, because clearly movies like Deadpool, Logan, Watchmen, Dark Knight, The Batman, Joker, Kick-Ass, etc.. were designed with kids in mind
Well, do you think they are for fully developed adults?

Of the ones I listed? Yes, as there is adult subject matter in each one.

What movies do you consider to be made for 'fully developed adults?'

Well, do you think they are for fully developed adults?

1. Dark Knight Returns part 1
2. FLASH Point Paradox
3. Apokolips War
4. BATMAN: Year One
5. Dark Knight
6. Injustice
7. Days of Future Past
8. Under The Red Hood

Back