Social FedEx Shooter Browsed White Supremacist Websites

is sherdog considered a white supremicist site? what about twitter, no shortage of white supremicists there..... what does it mean?

You can learn alot from a white supremacist. Not endorsing them, just saying.

Police have identified the FedEx shooter as a white supremacist. More white supremacist violence in the United States. This is getting absolutely out of hand. We need to do something about the guns, and the racists. This incel kid was a racist loser supremacist. If you ever visit white supremacy websites you should not be allowed to own a gun.

Furthermore, the police had already been contacted by the kids mother saying that he should not have a gun. And nothing was done. Lives were lost. This is totally out of hand. We need to take action.

"As Hole was being placed in handcuffs, he became anxious and said, "Please just turn the power strip off on my computer" and "I don't want anyone to see what's on it," according to the report. One officer, who was described as clearing the upstairs and securing the shotgun, "observed what through his training and experience" were White supremacist websites, the report said."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/20/us/indianapolis-shooting-fedex-tuesday/index.html

That was a year ago. The kid looks like he has mental problems.

The downside of re-defining white supremacy to basically include everyone who isn't actively trying to overthrow all of Western civilization is that I have no idea what a "white supremacist website" is.

just imagine if all sherdoggers browsing history was revealed to the world

White supremacist websites like what, 4chan? everyones browsed that lol

I think I clicked on stormfront once in my life this was many years ago.

Does this then mean that if I were to get fired from my job, and I killed my boss in revenge would that be motivated by White supremacy? <45>

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ll-longtime-black-employee-suing-network.html

/POL/ is pretty damn racist to be fair. People who frequent it I would suspect are white nationalists.

Based on everything we know, he is a mentally deranged, suicidal, and homicidal person.

Somebody that is as disturbed as he is is obviously going to seek disturbing causes and disturbing reading material. The fact that he was interested in white supremacist material is completely unsurprising. People that are full of hate and unhappiness are going to seek things that reflect how they feel inside. I’m going to go out on a limb and guess that he probably also held some misogynistic views, and sought material that fit that feeling as well. What are we expecting a murderous and suicidal outcast to be seeking online?

I’d be more surprised if they looked at his computer and found evidence of a healthy and productive hobby. That’d be a shocker.

Another male doing the shooting. Surprise surprise.
Not sure if you're sarcastic, but yeah it's pretty much always men doing the mass shootings. Was there like 1 woman in recent history out of hundreds?

I'm sorry, but as a white man, with white kids, I will NEVER give up any of my guns in THIS current political climate. I'm I a white supremacists? No. I just dont want to disarm in the name of fighting some white supremacist boogey man, when everything from 2+2=four, to being on time, is considered white supremacy. I will not disarm in a society that wants to start blaming white elementary aged kids for societies problems. I will not comply with any unconstitutional laws.

Good man. White people are under attack in this country by government, police and media. You cant even defend your neighborhood from a rapist without getting smeared as a racist.

Last edited:
Not sure if you're sarcastic, but yeah it's pretty much always men doing the mass shootings. Was there like 1 woman in recent history out of hundreds?

Kind of being sarcastic, kinda not. Seems that is a very basic commonality that should be paid attention to more versus white, black, left, right, up or down. What do mass shooters have in common? Nuts.

Well that's it then, time to abolish free-speech in the Internet.

If a Sherdog regular ended up being a shooter, think FBI would label the war room a white supremacist website?

Who says it isn't already labeled a white supremacist website?

Some of the shit that gets posted and tolerated here, by the mods themselves sometimes, is very... questionable?

Stop the false narratives and race baiting divide by the Dem Reich. Increase penalties on legally procured guns that end up in the hands of people like this. Also, I would be for raising the gun ownership age, voting age etc...

Additionally, I would charge political leaders who engaged in hate fueled violent rhetoric with incitement and treason.

Aren't you a trump supporter?

Back