News Fedor Plans on Boxing Mike Tyson - Fight Agreed Upon - Date to be Announced

FEDOR DO IT!!!! WAR FEDOR!!!!!!!!!!!! The guy who has trained his whole life fighting, experiencing the highest of highs, while displaying 0 emotion, suddenly wants to keep fighting? You don't say?! Did you really expect him to say he wants to start mechanical engineering? Now is the time to take up basket weaving? These retired fighters will always come back for one more, there is no exception. It is too instilled into their DNA, bone and sinew. They would have died out in the battlefields, reaching Valhalla, if given the honor.

Tyson’s capability to take a punch to give one is unmatched for a guy his age and he is lighting quick. I don’t think Fedor survives the dirty boxing but I am a just bleed fan so I say let him bang.

I been saying Fedor doesn't have money, his manager & connection to M1 drained or were draining his money, he has minimal
sponsors based on the organization he has been fighting in for the past few years, when he could've been in the UFC making bank and with the uptick in Russian talent & fighters from that region, he could've been the face for them in that part of the world. But but it was Dana who botched the negotiations....nope M1 botched it because they wanted co ownership and be partners with Zuffa. Zuffa didn't give in. But Gullible Scott Coker did and ran Strikeforce into the ground just like Bellator. Fedor should've made his decisions for himself and not let the ones around him dictate his career. He isn't retired he's going to comeback he didn't build a stable impact on his way out in MMA to have people invested in him. It's sad really.

The problem with a fight like this is that all the Fedor haters (hard to believe that's a thing) would call him a can crusher after he armbars a deteriorated TRT Tyson.

Armbar? It would be a boxing match.

“MMA is done, 100 percent,” Emelianenko said. “I’m not going back to MMA. I want to try myself in boxing. I think that’s going to be interesting.

“After the last fight with Bader, I took a break. I started lifting weights a little bit, got some muscles back so my injuries are going away, so my shoulder feels better a little bit, and I started boxing, so I feel pretty good and pretty confident in boxing.”

Fedor is going to eventually end up doing slap fights in Russia.

The problem with a fight like this is that all the Fedor haters (hard to believe that's a thing) would call him a can crusher after he armbars a deteriorated TRT Tyson.
He's a can crusher because of the competition he fought in the past, once he started fighting good to great competition he struggled. He officially defended his title his title 3x times, 2 of them were legit competition in Noguiera & CroCop, other than that he fought a Arlovski who was solid win & Tim Sylvia who was out of his prime that never had a significant win after losing to Fedor. Noguiera & Cro Cop are his most notable wins.

All I know is that Tyson’s body shots the last time he fought looked like they could down elephants.
His last pro fight at 39, he lost to a big fat Irish journeyman.
He hasn't kept alot of his power, but he would still KO Fedor without much trouble.

Back