Social Feeling down, want to get baked

idk bro pots is dangerous enough as it is but now a days often it's cut with crocodil. plus your basically putting money in the pockets of italian narcos acting on behalf of the serbian Ndraghetta, with the express intent of under mining the west. two pulls and you'll be concerned about feminism and blind to gender and voter fraud.

Aren't there window ho's there? Just try different times of day for the better ones.

Will likely delete this later

I go to Amsterdam maybe once every few weeks for normal life stuff. I don't smoke anyway but feel very stagnated as of late, need to do something different. Thinking of getting a hotel for the night cos since I live a few hours away by train I have to take it easy to get home.

Anyway, thoughts on what to do? Should I opt for the hotel or just rely on the pub crawl scene to sort this out? I have bought prerolled before and don't even know what to order. What makes one coffee shop unique from the other?

I reckon get stoned as fuck and let nature take its course

Go eat a burger out of one of the vending machines. Don’t fall in the canal

poster-advertising-reefer-madness-an-anti-drugs-news-photo-1665179742.jpg

Mostly all you would need to know:

Sativa tends to give you more energy and more of a "head high"

Indica tends to be more relaxing, better if you need to sleep and more of a "body high"

And last thing: weed is a gateway drug so if you smoke more than 2 Marijuanas you should just accept the inevitability that you will soon be hooked on meth, homeless and sucking dick to get your fix.

Bob, may he rip, said on podcasts that he would be out with his family and people would say "you suck dick for coke?"
or "you ever suck dick for marijuana??"

Goat cameo though.

Aren't there window ho's there? Just try different times of day for the better ones.
there's quite a few in the country. I was walking through the RLD some weeks back and heard a window worker saying she cost 100 euro. Fuck off with that shit. Even if I wanted to use one I would not bother with Amsterdam.

Back