Social Fellow NBA player, Enes Kanter, goes all in against LeBron and his stance on China

Enes Kanter is a political refugee who is at the mercy of the United States Govt. If our govt sent him back to Turkey he would be killed. So they use him as an agent to make statements and push agendas within the sports world. He most definitely does give a f*ck and is only calling out Lebron because he's being told to.

With that said Lebron is also an agent just doing and saying whatever he's told to. He takes orders from the Nike witch coven and his overseers in Hollyweird. He's a freemason and a Luciferian.

All the worlds a stage.
Even if it's a stage, I still like what he said and that Lebron should get called out for what he does and says sometimes

Don't care about the politics, but Lebron is a cry baby sore loser who will never hold a candle to the all time greats he thinks he's in line with.

Don't care about the politics, but Lebron is a cry baby sore loser who will never hold a candle to the all time greats he thinks he's in line with.
uspw_7107904_crop_exact.jpg

He's no Tim Duncan, that's for sure.

Wonder if he made that tweet from his iPhone. Lol

Edit. Lmao he actually did use his iPhone.

Well shit I'm convinced. China is obviously morally good, and LeBron isn't their little bitch because Enes used an iPhone.

Or not. It's incredibly weak to point out that Kanter, like pretty much everyone at this point, owns products made in China. As if that invalidates his point that the CCP and it's practices are morally reprehensible and LeBron is an all-universe hypocrite who is carrying water for them. Not just purchasing their products, but actively defending them against legitimate criticism of their evil cruelty. We are talking orders of magnitude worse on the moral scale.

Late 80s Pistons would have been too physical for Lebitch. Pound for pound he’s the biggest pussy of the top 100 players of all time…
Lmao. Just lmao.

LeBron is a bad combo of large platform and ignorant viewpoints.

Go Lakers.

Enes gives no fucks apparently. LeBron unlikely to respond.

Kanter isn't that good of a ball player and his time in the NBA is coming to an end, so he's transitioning to a lucrative career outside of professional sports as an activist...just like Colin "The NFL is Slavery" Kapernick.

LeBron only cares about black people. He doesn't care about minorities being exploited in general.
Does he? Cause there's like this whole continent where alot of fucked up shit happens that I never hear him or anyone else really talk about.

Does he? Cause there's like this whole continent where alot of fucked up shit happens that I never hear him or anyone else really talk about.
I'm sorry I should have clarified further. American blacks from his exact same background. He's not one of the black celebrities that pretends to care about Africa.

Back