Female Figure That Defines 'Charisma'?

RowdyLesnar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I made a thread about this and the responses I got are mostly male figures. Let's talk about the female version of charisma. Which one that comes to mind first? Hillary Clinton? Lol.

I think for female it's quite different, when you think about charisma from female pov it's someone what women find relatable or want to be that kind of woman be it personality or style. I think Jennifer Aniston fits this bill. You know the whole 'America's Sweetheart'. What do you guys think?

I don't think charisma applies to women the same way it does for men. I can't remember the last time (if ever) that I looked at a woman and thought, "wow, she's so charismatic."

Finding a charismatic woman, might be similar to finding a woman that's funny. Sure, they might exist. But, that's not what they're valued for.

I mean, if I had to name some famous ones

Oprah Winfrey
Michelle Obama
Jennifer Lawrence
Emma Stone
In a weird way Aubrey Plaza
Reese Witherspoon
Tulsi Gabbard
Sara Silverman
Ann and Nancy Wilson
Gwen Stefani
Janis Joplin
Beyonce
Carrie Brownstien
Amy Poehler
Tina Fey

Anna Kendrick is extremely likeable IMO
You mean Eddie Munster?
4261729-eddie%20munster.jpg

I feel like there's a lot of women who have charisma, just not as much as men. It's more rare to find a woman who's funny than charismatic

Good question. Charismatic females I can think of seem to mostly be female characters in Seinfeld.

Back