Female soldier thought she could beat male soldier

I'm kind of amazed the Army holds these toughman competitions. Seems like a good way for the government to get sued.
The federal government, as well as the military, are largely immune from lawsuits from regular citizens. It's not impossible, but usually they have to literally allow it.

The federal government, as well as the military, are largely immune from lawsuits from regular citizens. It's not impossible, but usually they have to literally allow it.
you are basically an indentured servant when you join the military
you give up lots of rights to essentially become property of the government

For instance, you are subject to search and seizure at ALL TIMES aboard any military base
labor laws don't apply, hence 24 hour duty with no overtime
adultery is a punishable offense (although not illegal in the real world)
weed isn't legal even in states where it civicly is

etc

Guy can't even ko a fat chick with a clean punch while trying his best

Plus he had like 30 pounds on her.

After the first knockdown he's all in his corner jumping up and down pumped up like he just floored a prime Roy Jones Jr. Fucking lol.

The only acceptable style in this situation is to casually bounce around and stick jabs. Power punches only if you get in trouble.

they made us spar with the girls in the nypd academy.. we had one former marine girl with a crew cut who thought she was a bad ass always and i mean always talking shit .. they paired us up and im like 6'2 190 (at the time) and she was like 5'2 120 .. shes dancing all over the places and popping her jab (just out of reach) and she connected with a decent uppercut ... she started talking all kinds of shit and the girls all went apeshit... i popped her in the nose with a straight jab and made her nose bleed.. she started screaming like i was a rapist or something.. the ref just looked at me and was like "take it easy"

very next round she punches me right in my cup... i went down (because my nuts) on a knee shes all celebrating etc... the ref goes to me "ok take her out" shes calling me a pussy etc meanwhile the entire time im like going 40% .. so she starts dancing and popping a jab and i 1-2 caved in her nose with a stiff jab and then a hard right to her eye.. and put her to sleep ... she literally walked into it .. i didnt even throw 100% maybe 75%

all the girls hated me after that because she got kicked out of the academy on a medical (broken nose and orbital) and had to come back next academy class in 6 months ... luckily i didnt get into trouble ..

pretty sure she never went back to the academy.. honestly i probably saved her life... in the long run...

they made us spar with the girls in the nypd academy.. we had one former marine girl with a crew cut who thought she was a bad ass always and i mean always talking shit .. they paired us up and im like 6'2 190 (at the time) and she was like 5'2 120 .. shes dancing all over the places and popping her jab (just out of reach) and she connected with a decent uppercut ... she started talking all kinds of shit and the girls all went apeshit... i popped her in the nose with a straight jab and made her nose bleed.. she started screaming like i was a rapist or something.. the ref just looked at me and was like "take it easy"

very next round she punches me right in my cup... i went down (because my nuts) on a knee shes all celebrating etc... the ref goes to me "ok take her out" shes calling me a pussy etc meanwhile the entire time im like going 40% .. so she starts dancing and popping a jab and i 1-2 caved in her nose with a stiff jab and then a hard right to her eye.. and put her to sleep ... she literally walked into it .. i didnt even throw 100% maybe 75%

all the girls hated me after that because she got kicked out of the academy on a medical (broken nose and orbital) and had to come back next academy class in 6 months ... luckily i didnt get into trouble ..

pretty sure she never went back to the academy.. honestly i probably saved her life... in the long run...

How did someone 5’2” land an uppercut on someone 6’2”? Where did she land it? Your knee?

How did someone 5’2” land an uppercut on someone 6’2”? Where did she land it? Your knee?
i was leaning down and forward (my bad) basically gave it to her ( im not a pro boxer by any means)

ah ok. Points to you for making her feel good lol
yeah our sparring was supposed to be like 50% and they told me to take it easy ... she went all gi jane on me and after she nut shotted me my coach (the training officer) said F this show her whats up .. because in RL no ones gonna "let" her do that.. straight jab as she walked in and a right took her to dreamland.. .. reminded me of faber vs brown .. i mean she basically closed her eyes and ran into my hands

yeah our sparring was supposed to be like 50% and they told me to take it easy ... she went all gi jane on me and after she nut shotted me my coach (the training officer) said F this show her whats up .. because in RL no ones gonna "let" her do that.. straight jab as she walked in and a right took her to dreamland.. .. reminded me of faber vs brown .. i mean she basically closed her eyes and ran into my hands
Thats what we call the reality check

Always the same way ^^ but a few days ago I saw one really impressed girl

What am I seeing here? Is she a security guard or a cop? I didn't know it was acceptable police procedure to punch people out.

Back