Media Ferguson’s first response after being KO’d

So they found Tonys head from the bleachers it appears…?

Tony already beat Khabib's best win without wrestlefucking him like nearly all his other losses in the ufc.

If rda isn't, well hate to break it to you, olives destroyed the rest of Khabib's best wins

Your boi was on his way to WW after dying at the scale and missing 55 in his last fight but corrupt Abu Dhabi idiots that probably forgot there was a video camera on them, stopped the scale while it was above 155 for khabib but many just disregard the video evidence because his fanbase is the most disconnected from reality in all of sherdog.
I wouldn't be amazed if this 2010 account was only recently bought by a 14-year old

Khabib’s legacy is in shambles if this was supposed to be his greatest adversary

Bruh, BJ Penn was one of the best P4P fighters on planet earth, then he couldn't win a fight for a decade.

Fighters get old.

The Tony Ferguson who won a dozen fights in a row is the guy who Khabib should have fought. Not the near 40 year old who had a gruesome knee injury and can't win a fight.

Who writes this stuff?

Bruh, BJ Penn was one of the best P4P fighters on planet earth, then he couldn't win a fight for a decade.

Fighters get old.

The Tony Ferguson who won a dozen fights in a row is the guy who Khabib should have fought. Not the near 40 year old who had a gruesome knee injury and can't win a fight.

Who writes this stuff?

Exactly, it goes back to what I keep saying - MMA fans and sherdog in particular have this weird mental block about fighters being shot - they can't recognise shotness when it's blatantly staring at them in the face.

Fighters that are shot beyond recognition, they still almost act like they're prime, pick them to win fights, or in this case are holding losses against him, even though he's clearly not the same fighter that was going to fight Kebab, or even close.

hold on brother im ko'd

Tony already beat Khabib's best win without wrestlefucking him like nearly all his other losses in the ufc.

If rda isn't, well hate to break it to you, olives destroyed the rest of Khabib's best wins

Correct. Tony instead viciously eyepoked him, causing RDA to lose round 2 which was the only early round he lost and which cost him the fight.

I'd like to know why people keep saying Tony looked good.
  • He landed a knockdown on notoriously chinny Chandler in the first half of round 1 that Chandler popped right back up from
  • Got wrestle fucked for the rest of the latter half of round 1
  • Got KO'd like 15 seconds into the 2nd
Which are all the outcomes everybody said this fight could go.

I didn't see anything I didn't expect to see, and Chandler won the majority of the fight.

Correct. Tony instead viciously eyepoked him, causing RDA to lose round 2 which was the only early round he lost and which cost him the fight.
Vicious i tell ya! Vicious!

Terminator Tony was something else. Beat prime RDA where few have.

Vicious i tell ya! Vicious!

Terminator Tony was something else. Beat prime RDA where few have.

7s65vVMwTvgndMh1CvTPD_UUQRsYd83x6Ty17LcNLGM.jpg

Probably nothing.

Eddie had also KO'd him in the 1st in his previous fight so it's not like Tony did something unthinkable by 48-47ing him after eyepoking the shit out of him.

Hopefully he takes some time off and rests

Damn, that front kick knocked the capital letter for the beginning of each word right out of Tony

I hope Tony gets the rest he needs and climbs back on that pony and if wishes to continue competing. I hope he's realistic to whom he should take the next bout against as well. Those upper level fighters have surpassed him. He needs a couple wins.

Back