Who wins it all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LADS

Sunday WE RIDE AT DAWN!!! :mad:

Members who voted for 'Argentina'

thumb_you-will-lose-0-images-of-ivan-drago-quotes-53835343.png

All in favor of renaming France team Chules and Argentina team Carl?

Last edited:
Cries of Mbappe > Ronaldo will echo the internet.
Lmao good joke. Mbappé also needs to step up because a ton of people are saying Griezmann has been better. It would hurt his legacy if he can't be the best player on the team. Ronaldo and Messi at 23 were miles ahead of any of their teammates in any competition.

Cries of Mbappe > Ronaldo will echo the internet.

I don't think they will. It's the whole Pele argument where he wins with a loaded team. You're going to get a lot more comparisons to Pele than proclamations Mpappes the greatest IMO. France hasn't won without Mpappe like 62 Brazil won without Pele but they've won without Benzema and are using Greizman as a middie. That team is stacked.

Don't remember anyone making such proclamtions about Spanish or German players in 2010,2014.

Lmao good joke. Mbappé also needs to step up because a ton of people are saying Griezmann has been better. It would hurt his legacy if he can't be the best player on the team. Ronaldo and Messi at 23 were miles ahead of any of their teammates in any competition.

You forgot to cite me in the footnote for this post, my son.

Ronaldo was skinny for much of his career he's called fat Ronaldo because there's 2 Ronaldos and that's the simplest way to know whose who.

I know what he looked like from the time he was 17. That doesn't look like him in the face.

This is one of the worst WC final and I can’t believe i’m rooting for France over the drama inducing divas of South America. The French will let it go if they win but the thoughts of Argentina still obsessing about their victory and treating Messi like God forever will be unbearable.

Last edited:
I've been saying for a while that the one weakness Messi has is that he's never (or very seldomly) led his team to victory as an underdog.

Well, now's his chance. France are scary good and are clear favorites. If Messi rallies his team past them, he'll cease being human and enter a new realm of existence. Goat Supreme. The Goat of all Goats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back