Fight in crowd at BKFC 5. LOL

I would piece that fat bitch up quicker than he finishes a 6 piece at kfc. Fuckin morbidly obese micropecker. Someone find that snorlax Facebook ima dial this bitch

LOL! Been waiting for a video of this since last night. Thank you TS.

The Sandman was unsuccessfully trying to hold his friend back. Sandman got fat(ter).

That security was absolutely terrible.

Apparently they were fighting over Jason Knight's teeth

Jesus, big dude was wrecking shop on everyone. Red shirt just got brutalized. The guy on the railing is probably still falling. Music choice was hilarious.

That was the case when I attended UFC 24. They actually had just as many fights in the crowd that night as was in the cage.

AdeptIdolizedFlies-size_restricted.gif

Will watch BKFC for Leben, Paulie and for when inevitably Platinum Perry signs there. Plat Mike would be the WW/MW champ with dem Black Belt Hands.

I just saw this on the UG and didn't see it here. I laughed pretty hard. I did a search and didn't see it. My apologies if I missed a previous thread on this.

Edit: I noticed that I missed a thread on this in the Boxing sub-forum. Mods feel free to do whatever.

They'll be on the BKFC 6 prelims for sure.

I would piece that fat bitch up quicker than he finishes a 6 piece at kfc. Fuckin morbidly obese micropecker. Someone find that snorlax Facebook ima dial this bitch
That dude has a real highlight reel video of him dropping bombs on all comers without taking any damage...you have a screename “grapekeeper”...he will put you down like nothing

That dude has a real highlight reel video of him dropping bombs on all comers without taking any damage...you have a screename “grapekeeper”...he will put you down like nothing
He and you back to back. Grab your ankle kid I’m gonna gape u

Did Crowd Guy get a fight of the night bonus?

Time for USADA to start testing the audience lol

The proverbial room filled with uppercuts.
There it is.

WTF.
Guys are climbing up railings to troll and get suckered in the head 10 times by a redneck juggernaut -time to jump down was like 30 seconds ago homie..
I would’ve grabbed his arm and took him with me all the way down like a sack of shirt

Back