Fight where you believe the loser would win the rematch.

Sean Strickland - Izzy
Maybe Conor Aldo
Jones Matt Hammill
tom aspinall - Blaydes (if you consider that a loss)

and pretty much and good fighter who lost to random people earlier in their career
alex pereira - Quemuel Ottoni
conor - joseph duffy
Volkanovski - Corey Nelson etc

Last edited:
Nunes would win 10/10 she dominated and had no fear of cyborg at all and that's where cyborg had the advantage was being afraid of.

Well for starters claiming 10/10 is absolutely ridiculous. But even had you said 9/10 I would disagree. Cyborg got hit with a clean shot and her reaction was to go into brawl mode. If she had kept her cool she could have outlasted Nunes in a 5 round fight. Nunes has faded on multiple occasions when the fight isn't going her way. I think the fight was destined to go the way it did but if Cyborg had gotten a rematch and recognized what she did wrong she would have a great chance to beat Nunes. If they fought a technical fight for 5 rounds I would favor Cyborg.

Nunes would win 10/10 she dominated and had no fear of cyborg at all and that's where cyborg had the advantage was being afraid of.
Cyborgs ego betrayed her in that fight. She wouldn’t let Nunes win any exchange. That’s to say, whenever Nunes landed a good strike, Cyborg felt like she had to get it back. If she fought smarter, I trust Cyborg’s gas tank over five rounds over Nunes, especially when you consider her superiority on the ground. To me, Nunes is only superior in power, accuracy, timing and boxing.

Well for starters claiming 10/10 is absolutely ridiculous. But even had you said 9/10 I would disagree. Cyborg got hit with a clean shot and her reaction was to go into brawl mode. If she had kept her cool she could have outlasted Nunes in a 5 round fight. Nunes has faded on multiple occasions when the fight isn't going her way. I think the fight was destined to go the way it did but if Cyborg had gotten a rematch and recognized what she did wrong she would have a great chance to beat Nunes. If they fought a technical fight for 5 rounds I would favor Cyborg.
I saw your post right after I made mine, but we pretty much said the same thing.

Cyborg is an actual complete mma fighter, she could wrestle and has a very good bjj, she just had a brain fart and fought egodriven: she had so many options in her arsenal that it's sad to think it endend that way.

Back