Fight where you believe the loser would win the rematch.

Nunes would win 10/10 she dominated and had no fear of cyborg at all and that's where cyborg had the advantage was being afraid of.

I mostly agree with this. Cyborg wasn't used to facing an opponent who wasn't scared and also hit back. She had no idea what to do when Amanda started clocking her.

Islam vs volk 2 even though volk was on a real short notice.

And even though I thought he won the first fight but islams striking is underrated

Cyborgs ego betrayed her in that fight. She wouldn’t let Nunes win any exchange. That’s to say, whenever Nunes landed a good strike, Cyborg felt like she had to get it back. If she fought smarter, I trust Cyborg’s gas tank over five rounds over Nunes, especially when you consider her superiority on the ground. To me, Nunes is only superior in power, accuracy, timing and boxing.
That De Randamie fight was one that showed if you can stick with her, her cardio isn't the best. And she wouldn't be able to grind out a wrestling decision against Cyborg either. As you said, she got hit and went berserk. Nunes is the wrong one to do that against.

Aldo was 50/50 for me, part of me thought Conor would win because of his reach, to me, he had the style to beat Aldo, but also too, Aldo is an all time great and maybe he could leg kick him and try to grapple with him in the rematch, we will sadly never know

GSP (should HAVE lost lol) against Hendricks, I think GSP in a rematch 50-45's him, everyone knew GSP already had a foot out the door right before this fight and GSP was the king of rematches ask Penn and Hughes

Nunes would win 10/10 she dominated and had no fear of cyborg at all and that's where cyborg had the advantage was being afraid of.
Idk I think cyborg just got caught getting too wild in the exchange. I think cyborg would KO her in a rematch

Back