Fight where you believe the loser would win the rematch.

Sean Strickland - Izzy
Maybe Conor Aldo
Jones Matt Hammill
tom aspinall - Blaydes (if you consider that a loss)

and pretty much and good fighter who lost to random people earlier in their career
alex pereira - Quemuel Ottoni
conor - joseph duffy
Volkanovski - Corey Nelson etc
In what world would Aldo beat Conor, I see no way for Aldo to win, he would get lit up in the striking and wouldn’t have the reach to touch Conor so would have to get on the inside against the better boxer.

Izzy obviously had nothing for Strickland either and literally mentally got broken.

Aldo was 50/50 for me, part of me thought Conor would win because of his reach, to me, he had the style to beat Aldo, but also too, Aldo is an all time great and maybe he could leg kick him and try to grapple with him in the rematch, we will sadly never know

GSP (should HAVE lost lol) against Hendricks, I think GSP in a rematch 50-45's him, everyone knew GSP already had a foot out the door right before this fight and GSP was the king of rematches ask Penn and Hughes
Where did this come from that anyone can just grapple Conor lol, even the best grappler in mma history struggled wrestling Conor. Aldo is small and isn’t a grappler, he’s not on the level of Khabib, Mendes or even Nate on the ground. I see no way for Aldo to win, even if he put on a leg kick clinic he would get lit up in the boxing and countered all night. He got put out by the first exchange of the fight

All of Fedor's losses. All flukes.

all his losses where in a drug testing org

im just gonna let you figure this out by your own self
bigfoot-fedor.jpg

4.gif

1u2B.gif

FLUKE

Fiziev/Gaethje
Thompson/Pettis
BSD/Porier
Oliveria/Arman
Condit/Lawler