Fight where you believe the loser would win the rematch.

Eddie Alvarez/Justin Gaethje.

Poirier/Holloway.

Holloway/Volkonovski.

I mostly agree with this. Cyborg wasn't used to facing an opponent who wasn't scared and also hit back. She had no idea what to do when Amanda started clocking her.

She brawled. Cyborg v Nunes is basically the last 10 seconds of Gaethje v Holloway without Holloway outclassing Gaethje for 5 rounds. You can't read too much into a result like that because it becomes a 50/50 fight of who lands first.

She brawled. Cyborg v Nunes is basically the last 10 seconds of Gaethje v Holloway without Holloway outclassing Gaethje for 5 rounds. You can't read too much into a result like that because it becomes a 50/50 fight of who lands first.

I'd rather assume that--because everything I said would happen did--I am an analytical genius and smarter than everyone else.

I still can't believe Shields won that fight, dude has never impressed me cus of how fucking trash his striking was, I would certainly say Hendo wins a rematch
shields for sure dodged a bullet in the first round. somehow survived, while hendo emptied the gas tank. plus he had a terrible cut to 185. if you re-watch the fight, after round one hendo was a sitting duck.

jared gordon would win the paddy rematch

I’d favour Dustin over Justin for their 3rd fight

RDA over Alvarez

Izzy over Strickland by split decision

I thought volk would beat islam if he had a proper camp for the rematch, cause he wouldn’t need to be so scared of the takedown.

Yan O malley, but that yan won the first fight and I think o malley wins now cause yan has declined and o malley has gotten better

I think holloway right now beats poirier, he came very close when they fought for the interim belt

Fiziev/Gaethje
Thompson/Pettis
BSD/Porier
Oliveria/Arman
Condit/Lawler
Luque/Buckley
Burns/JDM
Ferguson/Green
Turner/Moicano
Almedia/Blaydes
Fiziev is overrated
Oliviera is overrated
Luque is done
Tony is done

Where did this come from that anyone can just grapple Conor lol, even the best grappler in mma history struggled wrestling Conor. Aldo is small and isn’t a grappler, he’s not on the level of Khabib, Mendes or even Nate on the ground. I see no way for Aldo to win, even if he put on a leg kick clinic he would get lit up in the boxing and countered all night. He got put out by the first exchange of the fight
talking out of your arse with your revisionist history. Conor lasted 30 seconds before he was smothered by Khabib. Struggled....LOL

Back