Fight where you believe the loser would win the rematch.

Kevin Lee x Tony Ferguson at any point in their careers

Kevin visibly had one of the worst staph infections and still managed to drop him, take him down multiple times, and mount him

This was when Kevin Lee was on an absolute tear finishing everyone and we would've gotten to see him vs Khabib as it was for the interim title which Tony ended up vacating

ALJO STERLING Beats / SUGA TITS
IZZY BEATS STRICKLAND
USMAN/ LEON 4
Nate/Connor 3
Jamal / Alex
Cyborg/ amanda nunes

I also think Prime Not scared Focused Tyron Woodley beats Usman Colby Leon Belal and Burns !

Kevin Lee x Tony Ferguson at any point in their careers

Kevin visibly had one of the worst staph infections and still managed to drop him, take him down multiple times, and mount him

This was when Kevin Lee was on an absolute tear finishing everyone and we would've gotten to see him vs Khabib as it was for the interim title which Tony ended up vacating

Lol what delusion. Lee lost every step up in competition he ever had, his fight against Tony was a once in a lifetime performance against a guy who was specifically known for getting taken down early on and outlasting his opponents. Tony still has the record for longest UFC win streak.

The idea that Lee ever at any point had anything for Khabib is absolutely ludicrous. He was a classic front runner with no cardio and no heart. The guy lost to Raging Al twice in his prime. That alone should tell you how a fight against the best wrestler in the sport would go.

I think Askren beats Masvidal more often than not .
I think Barnett would beat Rothwell most times

Where did this come from that anyone can just grapple Conor lol, even the best grappler in mma history struggled wrestling Conor. Aldo is small and isn’t a grappler, he’s not on the level of Khabib, Mendes or even Nate on the ground. I see no way for Aldo to win, even if he put on a leg kick clinic he would get lit up in the boxing and countered all night. He got put out by the first exchange of the fight
DP won the last two mcgregor fights using leg kicks as primary attacked

man, DP fucked him up so badly in both fights. Great stuff

Lol what delusion. Lee lost every step up in competition he ever had, his fight against Tony was a once in a lifetime performance against a guy who was specifically known for getting taken down early on and outlasting his opponents. Tony still has the record for longest UFC win streak.

The idea that Lee ever at any point had anything for Khabib is absolutely ludicrous. He was a classic front runner with no cardio and no heart. The guy lost to Raging Al twice in his prime. That alone should tell you how a fight against the best wrestler in the sport would go.
Umm...Tony doesn't have the record for longest UFC win streak? I can think of Khabib and Anderson Silva right away with longer.

Edit: Add DJ as well.

suspicious
Not really. Insinuating Fedor cheated where he never tested positive, while talking about fighters TRT’d to the gills like Bigfoot or Hendo, or those caught juicing like Werdum, is the real suspicious activity here.

Sean Strickland - Izzy
Maybe Conor Aldo
Jones Matt Hammill
tom aspinall - Blaydes (if you consider that a loss)

and pretty much and good fighter who lost to random people earlier in their career
alex pereira - Quemuel Ottoni
conor - joseph duffy
Volkanovski - Corey Nelson etc
Aldo had a good shot at winning the rematch.

That is why Dana wanted nothing to do with that. He knows Conner got a bit lucky.

Werdum wouldve lost to fedor in rematch at the time

Where did this come from that anyone can just grapple Conor lol, even the best grappler in mma history struggled wrestling Conor. Aldo is small and isn’t a grappler, he’s not on the level of Khabib, Mendes or even Nate on the ground. I see no way for Aldo to win, even if he put on a leg kick clinic he would get lit up in the boxing and countered all night. He got put out by the first exchange of the fight
Conor's grappling defense isn't that good, Khabib if I recall right didn't struggle wrestling Conor, as stated, I picked Conor to win their fight because of his style being a good counter to Aldo, he had longer reach and solid boxing, but if Dustin could chop up Conor's legs, then Aldo def could, we will never really know who would of won the rematch

Azael "El Perro" Rodriguez fam.

Bro finna get another rematch and show da world he sleeps John "The Machine" Davis 3/10 times 🗣️📠🚫🖨️

Conor's grappling defense isn't that good, Khabib if I recall right didn't struggle wrestling Conor, as stated, I picked Conor to win their fight because of his style being a good counter to Aldo, he had longer reach and solid boxing, but if Dustin could chop up Conor's legs, then Aldo def could, we will never really know who would of won the rematch
Conor used a boxing stance vs Dustin and Aldo was way too small. Everyone know Conor would’ve won the rematch lol, that was prime Conor. Aldo couldn’t even last 10 seconds in the first fight and you think he would win by a leg kick TKO lol

Clay Guida vs. Roger Huerta. Guida was beating him pillar to post until he caught a knee while trying a sloppy takedown.

Back