Fighters who always seemed to follow an impressive win with a disappointing loss?

EricaLovesUFC

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Frank Mir, Wandy and Vitor come to mind. Very inconsistent careers.

Erick Silva at the start of his UFC career.

Also when I think of win 1, lose 1 fighters, Randa Markos is the first that comes to mind.

Cerrone, Reem, Diego Sanchez, Conor...but he's due

Also when I think of win 1, lose 1 fighters, Randa Markos is the first that comes to mind.

Bisping was doing that for a while too.. Then he went on his 5 fight win streak. Guy kinda peaked at the end of his career but something changed after he beat CB Dolloway

Bisping was doing that for a while too.. Then he went on his 5 fight win streak. Guy kinda peaked at the end of his career but something changed after he beat CB Dolloway
Part of that is getting lucky on the Thales Leites judges decision.

OSP. He is such a hot and cold fighter, sometimes he looks like a killer, and other times he looks so lackluster and average.

Me parece que se cansan del mundo tan competitivo, y de la remesa de nuevos prospectos. Realmente, necesitan nuevos promotores, coaching, y nuevas destrezas. Y sobretodo algo que les espoleé para avanzar. Cine, programas, enfoques en sus carreras. Algo que de a entender que sus carreras pueden seguir evolucionando , cine, ser entrenadores, profesionales, etc

Last edited:
I am thinking about Cowboy... He fights brilliant but when it comes to some important title fight - he often blows up =(

Colby Covington. His 2 losses are fights he should have easily won

Uriah Hall, one fight he looks like Anderson Silva 2.0. The next he looks like some guy who doesn't want to be a fighter. At his best, he's scary good and makes me think "damn he could be a top 25 of all time!" Then I see another fight of his where he looks painfully average. He's 15-9, when he's firing he looks like he should be 22-2 or something.

Back