Fighters you wish had more power

you didn't see him drop Machida with an overhand? he also rocked Shogun with a flying knee and rocked Rashad with a standing elbow.

i think Jon has power but his style is more about volume. i don't think his power is crazy though or unique, it's average in my opinion but i still think he can hurt guys with 1 shot if he had to. i don't know about that happening at HW though.
I said hands specifically i thought

I said hands specifically i thought

you did that's why i said did you watch the Machida fight? because he dropped him with an overhand right. he rocked Shogun with punches too after the knee. maybe you just forgot because of how his style transformed but early on he was more inclined to throw punches, and they were decently powerful.

you did that's why i said did you watch the Machida fight? because he dropped him with an overhand right. he rocked Shogun with punches too after the knee. maybe you just forgot because of how his style transformed but early on he was more inclined to throw punches, and they were decently powerful.
Well you're talking about flying knees and elbows It's been a long time since i've seen the machida fight (which is one of the strangest experiences of my life for personal reasons) I remember machida winning round one and getting chocked out in round two.

regardless that was almost a decade ago now and i don't remember a time he's ever dropped or rocked someone witha punch

martin kampmann was one. great technique and super well-rounded, but didn't have the punching power to really put guys away. was a fan of his back in the day.

Well you're talking about flying knees and elbows It's been a long time since i've seen the machida fight (which is one of the strangest experiences of my life for personal reasons) I remember machida winning round one and getting chocked out in round two.

regardless that was almost a decade ago now and i don't remember a time he's ever dropped or rocked someone witha punch

i only brought up the flying knee and elbow because it shows he's got power when he puts in the effort. but the punch dropping Machida is what directly lead to him getting choked out. i was wrong though, it wasn't an overhand right it was a superman left that dropped him. he did hit Machida with a nice overhand right before that though.
7.gif

The rumor is that, gsp knew about the eye and the hook he hit Bisping with was on the missing eye. The rumor goes, that's why gsp had a smug look on his face at the presser.

Gsp ducked Silva but fought Bisping with one eye. Defended 0 times.

Based upon body of work, you must have him as the goat but room for others to dethrone him. Duck Silva, duck Hendrik rematch, fled the sport after getting pulverized, and returned to fight mw t's, no defenses not to mention getting ktfo by a LW a foot smaller and tapping to strikes. If Romero or Izy were champ, gsp would have stayed retired.

For example, gsp wasn't coming back to fight Alex.
GEP is the best WW ever. Top 5 best fighter ever.

My GOAT list is 1. Silva 2. Jones 3. Fedor 4. GSP 5. Aldo

Chookagian, yes. She'd probably be knocking out bitches left and right with the style she has. Throws a lot, doesn't get hit much, frustrates opponents with her movement.

All of them

<{JustBleed}>

Seriously though,some fighters develop interesting (and not so interesting) styles due to the lack of bonafide one punch KO death power. So I dont really think about it too much.

If everyone had one punch KO power,then there wouldnt be as much reason to learn skills.

Reactions: kuf
I think Anderson and Lyoto only have moderate punching power,but they make people run right into their punches,and land then with accuracy and amazing timing,which results in KOs

Reactions: kuf
Back