Fightmetric didnt score this as a knockdown

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
giphy.gif

http://ufcstats.com/fight-details/9bfda7c26578aaac

so if u drop someone and they hold themselves up with the cage it isnt a knockdown per fightmetric

intredasting

these guys continue to be shit

because it wasn't... his knee didn't touch the mat

Well he was rocked but he recovered instantly

Hard to tell if he actually would have fallen or not.

ElectricSmoothCaracal-size_restricted.gif

This is definitely a knock down though

what would that be considered in striking sports? I don't know

that looks like a slip to me bro

The same people who claim Khabib "knocked down" Conor, will turn around and say this wasn't a knockdown

Blatant hypocrites

If Conor was "knocked down" then so was Isreal....both never hit the mat period..."body parts touching" is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the rules. That's only a boxing rule....either both Conor and Isreal were dropped...or both were not dropped.

The same people who claim Khabib "knocked down" Conor, will turn around and say this wasn't a knockdown

Blatant hypocrites

If Conor was "knocked down" then so was Isreal....both never hit the mat period..."body parts touching" is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the rules. That's only a boxing rule....either both Conor and Isreal were dropped...or both were not dropped.

nah Khabib knocked down Conor too

His hand touched the ground so that should count as a knockdown

I don't recall off the top of my head kelvin being dropped before... or Israel having any power. lol

What part of Israel touched the ground in that gif?

3:50 (but its timestamped)

Israel himself "he dropped me with an overhand left"

"body parts touching" is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the rules. That's only a boxing rule.
It's a rule in literally every striking sport. If you watch K-1/Glory it's the same. Hold yourself up with the ropes it isn't a knock down.
If your butt, knee, hand, whatever hit the ground it's a knock down.

So dumb DC said he knocked him down when he didn't touch the mat.

Blatant hypocrites

Those "same people" aren't Fightmetric, so I don't know who you're raging at.

Screen Shot 2019-04-14 at 9.40.09 PM.png

Seriously, what the fuck do Khabib and Conor have to do with this? Is there some kind of crossover between Khabib fans/Conor haters and Adesanya fans that I'm unaware of?

Why do you guys have to insert McGregor into every fucking thread?

Back