Fights that no one wants to see in 2021

Hahaha vs anyone in particular or just Mcgregor solo?
Just really am all set with ever seeing him fight again. ESPECIALLY the contrived rubber match with Poirier.
It's not the fights, really, is the nauseating build up, promos, and the insufferable deluded McNuthuggers (nearly all of them casuals) that come out of everywhere and just won't shut the fuck up.

Masvidal Usman 2 due to a mismatch and boring.
Khabib vs Poirier 2 due to a mismatch, will last 3
minutes.
Amanda vs any woman.. mismatch.
Stipe vs Ngannou 3 .... they would stall the division for 2 years there.
I don’t want that Rakik guy as a lhw champ. God that would be awful.

Islam vs Tony.

<{jackyeah}>

American MMA fans are too scared to see the reality of what would have been had Khabib fought Tony.

Real MMA fans know that Islam will dominate Tony and also know that it makes no sense for a guy who has fans that are saying Islam is deserving of a title shot to accept a fight with a 38 year old coming off 2 dominations. Real MMA fans see how Islam fans are content with him cherry picking and are not interested in him fighting the absolute toughest competition like Khabib was

@SKYNET
Who should Islam fight then, in your opinion? Islam's goal right now is to fight an opponent as high in the rankings as he physically can, he's on a 7 fight win streak. If Tony, who is ranked number 5, cannot beat Islam, who is ranked number 14, then Tony should be stripped of his rank.

Edit: I may have misunderstood your post. Who's not fighting the toughest competition?

@SKYNET
Who should Islam fight then, in your opinion? Islam's goal right now is to fight an opponent as high in the rankings as he physically can, he's on a 7 fight win streak. If Tony, who is ranked number 5, cannot beat Islam, who is ranked number 14, then Tony should be stripped of his rank.

Anyone on a W streak ahead of Islam in the rankings. Islam has earned himself the opportunity to face anyone in the top 5 including Gaethje who only has one L recently to Khabib but was coming off a win streak. Even a win over Dariush jumps Islam over Tony. They all are much tougher opponents than Tony. Tony is overrated by the UFC like they do with all their rankings. Islam fans should be less emotional and show more pride in wanting him to face the toughest like Khabib did

@SKYNET
Fair enough, I misunderstood the overall message of your previous post. I'd give you a like, but I'm all out :)

Oh I am not a hater here. I call it like I see it, I've been waiting for Islam to fight again and I was super impressed and as a Tony fan I must say Islam deserves a better contest. I understand the emotions of Tony & Khabib but I think Islam is beyond that and is in the mix for a title. Tony is well overrated and does not offer the right challenge to Islam, maybe if Tony could get a convincing Win over Hooker or perform well in a rematch vs RDA or FKL would his stock rise to Islams level but at this point I have to say no, Islam deserves better from everyone including his hardcore fans

Hit me with your top 3 fights that would attract literally 0 viewers, here's mine:

1. Nunes vs Megan 2
2. BJ Penn vs Mickey Gall
3. Anderson Silva vs Elias Theodorou

Hey, I'd watch Anderson Silva vs Elias Theodorou for the WTF lulz...

Hey, I'd watch Anderson Silva vs Elias Theodorou for the WTF lulz...

2021 Silva vs Theodorou could literally go the full 15 without a single significant strike

Jared Rosholt Vs Jarjis Danho

whoa whoa whoa, Jared Rosholt? i just googled Jarjis Danho cuz i thought he got the boot a long time ago but apparently he was signed to fight a bunch of guys since 2016 and has just kept pulling out.

how the fuck do you stay contracted with the UFC pulling out of fights for 5 fucking years in a row?

2021 Silva vs Theodorou could literally go the full 15 without a single significant strike

I survived Ngannou-Lewis. At least '21 Silva-Theodorou would actually have movement.

whoa whoa whoa, Jared Rosholt? i just googled Jarjis Danho cuz i thought he got the boot a long time ago but apparently he was signed to fight a bunch of guys since 2016 and has just kept pulling out.

how the fuck do you stay contracted with the UFC pulling out of fights for 5 fucking years in a row?
He's missed three scheduled fights.
Against Tai Tuivasa the entire event was rescheduled due to covid-19, so not his fault. I don't know why his bout wasn't rescheduled with the rest of the card. Against Greg Hardy and Dmitry Poberezhets he was injured. Hard to say without knowing what kind of injuries he had.
I'm not sure if the UFC can really cut him since he is coming off a draw, not a loss.

On paper Danho-de Castro sounds like it will be a terrible fight, which probably means someone will get knocked out

Hit me with your top 3 fights that would attract literally 0 viewers, here's mine:

1. Nunes vs Megan 2
2. BJ Penn vs Mickey Gall
3. Anderson Silva vs Elias Theodorou

Unlike

Back