Fights where fighter gets flogged within inch of their life?

Probably those GSP and Matt Serra/BJ fights. GSP wasn't a strong finisher but he broke those both men down and beat them up.
He was a pretty strong finisher at that point

I just checked after the second Penn fight he had 5 decision wins and 13 KOs/submissions that's a pretty good finish rate considering the level of competition

Last edited:
He was a pretty strong finisher at that point

I just checked after the second Penn fight he had 5 decision wins and 13 KOs/submissions that's a pretty good finish rate considering the level of competition
I am pretty sure he has a pretty low finishing rate in his championship fights outside of Matt Hughes. I might be wrong. Enlighten me

I tink you one of the kine special u talking about. I am talking about braddahs that find themselves outclassed or in bad spots in fights and dont give up or quit. Cause they all heart. Enson has always been the example of a fighter full of heart. Not even just a fighter as a person as well. If you knew anyting about Enson or actually knew anyting about the ol school nraddahs that competing in our time you would know what im talking about. Instead you like throw out some pilau kine reply. Its all good braddah you are entitled to your opinion. Also see you not been around here for to long. So maybe when you are old enough you might learn or understand what i was getting at by calling Enson a special kine of fighter.

Enson has always been one of my favorite fighters/people because he lives and dies by the sword in both aspects of his life.

He doesn't back down, yet is one of the more respectful guys around....true Samurai.

I am pretty sure he has a pretty low finishing rate in his championship fights outside of Matt Hughes. I might be wrong. Enlighten me
that's after the fights that you mentioned and he changed his style and he became super careful

Enson has always been one of my favorite fighters/people because he lives and dies by the sword in both aspects of his life.

He doesn't back down, yet is one of the more respectful guys around....true Samurai.
Have you seen his podcast. He talks a lot about his past fights and experiences in Japan. Even has a few about his run ins with the Yakuza.

Yeah, I feel this is less about MMA knowledge and something else altogether.

Kinda hope TS doesn't have pets. Or kids. Or a spouse. Giving off weird vibes...

Well I think the best one would be Hamill/Jon Jones. Hamill is the only one to take that kind of punishment and win.

Here from the future, it's by far the beating khamzat put on nate.

The ufc is banned in over 300 countries due to airing this vicous beating , dana white and the match makers were fired from the company and arrested for reckless matchmaking.

will keep you updated.

Have you seen his podcast. He talks a lot about his past fights and experiences in Japan. Even has a few about his run ins with the Yakuza.

Yes sir, you turned me on to that podcast about a month or two ago.
Good shit, snd you can hear the truthfulness in his voice.

Back