PlayStation Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

Wish there was a version that came with everything but the statue. That thing adds like 200 dollars to the bundle, and I don't want it.

Feels like the FFXIV versions like that but you know people are eating that shit up already

I'm interested to see where these deviations are taking us.

Also no Cid til Part 3 then

Cid should be in this one, they just haven't shown him yet. Unless the game ends right when you get Vincent, which would be weird. Cid is the next town after that.
Yes Shermano's, you have to understand that they have over 4 months of promo to do for this game. Meaning: we are probably going to get around 3 or 4 more trailers and more and more details will roll out. The devs have confirmed every original party member is in the game (Vincent and Cait Sith being confirmed visually), that includes Cid.

However, they did indicate some party members will not be playable until the 3rd installment, so that might be disappointing.

Cid should be in this one, they just haven't shown him yet. Unless the game ends right when you get Vincent, which would be weird. Cid is the next town after that.

It's already been confirmed in an interivew.

"The original party members are all present in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. In the previous title, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Red XIII became an accompanying member in the second half of the game, but he will become an official, playable party member starting from Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. Similarly, there are characters who are accompanying members in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, that will become official party members in the next title."

Cid and Vincent will mostly likely be playable in the final installment and Red XIII and Cait Sith are this game's new additions. 2 new characters per game

Wish there was a version that came with everything but the statue. That thing adds like 200 dollars to the bundle, and I don't want it.

There is, it's the Deluxe version that sells at 99.99

Comes with steelbook, mini sountrack and artbook

FFVIIREBIRTH_DE_Beauty_1920x1080_EN_ESRB-8l4wtjufb.jpg

Last edited:
So cool to see that they kept in the unique chocobos. As shown in the trailer, some will be able to climb mountains and others like the sky chocobos will be able to soar. Lol at Red XII in the background

08_EN_FF7REBITH_0915_chocobo_FIX-scowxn27j.jpeg

Also, here's a new photo of what looks like Bottomswell. That's the boss that's fought at the beach of Junon Harbor.

04_EN_FF7REBITH_0915_Battle_FIX-djoullcyg.jpeg

It's already been confirmed in an interivew.

"The original party members are all present in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. In the previous title, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Red XIII became an accompanying member in the second half of the game, but he will become an official, playable party member starting from Final Fantasy VII Rebirth. Similarly, there are characters who are accompanying members in Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, that will become official party members in the next title."

Cid and Vincent will mostly likely be playable in the final installment and Red XIII and Cait Sith are this game's new additions. 2 new characters per game
Just read this and was coming to post it.

Next trailer will probably show gameplay from Cid and Vincent.

Anyone notice this one only has 3 month exclusivity? You think that deep Microsoft wallet had anything to do with that?

Anyone notice this one only has 3 month exclusivity? You think that deep Microsoft wallet had anything to do with that?

Apparently the new CEO wants to do away with the exclusivity deals period. Then again this contract was signed before he took over so maybe Sony just decided not to pay as much or Square wanted to much.

I think it could possibly be a dumb move, moving away from these exclusivity deals. Time will tell but I don't know that releasing on Xbox and PC simultaneously will make up for the money lost by passing on Sony. Without details it's hard to really say but I guess we will find out.

Apparently the new CEO wants to do away with the exclusivity deals period. Then again this contract was signed before he took over so maybe Sony just decided not to pay as much or Square wanted to much.

I think it could possibly be a dumb move, moving away from these exclusivity deals. Time will tell but I don't know that releasing on Xbox and PC simultaneously will make up for the money lost by passing on Sony. Without details it's hard to really say but I guess we will find out.
Either way I don’t see it releasing on Xbox anytime soon. It’s got to be really hard to optimize for Series S after working exclusively on one console.

Either way I don’t see it releasing on Xbox anytime soon. It’s got to be really hard to optimize for Series S after working exclusively on one console.

Remake was on the PS4 so that shouldn't be an issue. The rest of the games could be a problem though.

Remake was on the PS4 so that shouldn't be an issue. The rest of the games could be a problem though.
Intergrade was PS5 exclusive and had slowdown in certain parts when yuffie ansld Sonon did an synergy attack. I guess my point is it’s possible but no way it happens in just three short months from launch. Actually putting these games on Xbox could help PS5 sales. Nobody is going to want to wait for the last installment of the trilogy once they’re invested

Intergrade was PS5 exclusive and had slowdown in certain parts when yuffie ansld Sonon did an synergy attack. I guess my point is it’s possible but no way it happens in just three short months from launch. Actually putting these games on Xbox could help PS5 sales. Nobody is going to want to wait for the last installment of the trilogy once they’re invested

Yea I don't know if the Intergrade DLC will make it. Not like Square is known for their optimization either. Series S is weird because it seems like some top quality games it can handle with minor adjustments. I really just think it depends on how the games are built. If they are RAM heavy the S will be an issue.

Feb 29 on PS5, late May on PC.

Does not mean it will be out on PC in May. Means it can be out on PC in May.

Does not mean it will be out on PC in May. Means it can be out on PC in May.

Yea Square doesn't seem to even start porting games until after the exclusivity ends. Then again the new CEO seems to not like all this exclusivity stuff so that might change this time around.

Yea Square doesn't seem to even start porting games until after the exclusivity ends. Then again the new CEO seems to not like all this exclusivity stuff so that might change this time around.
I would be all for it, but I would wait 6 months anyway to try the PC port.

Back