PlayStation Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth

Finally beat the fourth battle for Fort Condor. What a pain, I spent an hour trying to beat that level today lol
I can't find the path way to even reach it and advice ? I just decided to go on the boat

I can't find the path way to even reach it and advice ? I just decided to go on the boat
It’s the path by the waterfall, you cross a shallow lake and go to the right, should be a chocobo wall you can climb down with them . Follow that and it will lead you to it. It even has a chocobo rest stop by it when you get down there

Finished the game, loved most of it. Definitely too many mini games for my taste, but that could just be me.

8.5-9/10. Would recomend.
Holy shit and I thought I was fast. Did you skip the side content?

I'm so envious of you guys. I'm skimming your posts to try and avoid spoilers, but I'm glad you all seem to really be liking it! Im looking forward to the PC releaae, hopefully around xmas time.

btw, the only spoiler I want to know is if we actually go to the gold saucer? That place blew me on the PS1, always wanted to explore it in 3d.

62 hours, finished all zones but one. Definitely rushed at the end though. Several side quests not done stil, missing one set of proto relics
nice one. I've been slowing down a lot with the side quests as well. I actually need to go back to Corel/Gongaga and finish up Cosmo Canyon before I proceed so I will be doing that first

I'm so envious of you guys. I'm skimming your posts to try and avoid spoilers, but I'm glad you all seem to really be liking it! Im looking forward to the PC releaae, hopefully around xmas time.

btw, the only spoiler I want to know is if we actually go to the gold saucer? That place blew me on the PS1, always wanted to explore it in 3d.
bro

ofc the Gold Saucer is in this game and it's fucking magical

basically every question regarding "will X be in this game" up until certain *ahem* EVENTS in the
City of the Ancients
can be answered with "yes". The developers basically did the same thing and said "yes" to every "do we want this in the game" question. They really went all out. It's ridiculous.

Forgot I had a dentist appointment and got to play a bit this morning. Game is incredible. My team has been so much better since I removed Aerith. What a worthless character. Even when you control her she goes from horrible to ok.

The Queens Blood game on the boat was hard as hell for the championship tournament. I refused to give up though and finally won using a card that I never use after understanding her strategy.

Forgot I had a dentist appointment and got to play a bit this morning. Game is incredible. My team has been so much better since I removed Aerith. What a worthless character. Even when you control her she goes from horrible to ok.

The Queens Blood game on the boat was hard as hell for the championship tournament. I refused to give up though and finally won using a card that I never use after understanding her strategy.
I got into a good groove on Queensblood until ramk 7. Then I hit the wall hard.

Damn I'm kind of close to that. I think the champ was rank 5 and that took me way longer than I wanted it to. I did pick up some strategies from playing her but who knows how long that will hold up.

Damn I'm kind of close to that. I think the champ was rank 5 and that took me way longer than I wanted it to. I did pick up some strategies from playing her but who knows how long that will hold up.
Dio Ifrit Titan Chocobo & Moogle Cactuar Shoalapod Cockatrice Griffon Chocobo Jockey Space Ranger

thank me later

I’m DESTROYING opponents

35+ - 0 scores are common

Just finished the Queens Blood tournament on the ship. I spent 30 min just beating Regina, lol.

Some of these mini games are fun but a bit frustrating . I still hate Fort Condor and won’t be doing that on hard mode

Just finished the Queens Blood tournament on the ship. I spent 30 min just beating Regina, lol.

Some of these mini games are fun but a bit frustrating . I still hate Fort Condor and won’t be doing that on hard mode
I managed to beat the last mission (normal mode)with .47 seconds left after like 6 tries.

I managed to beat the last mission (normal mode)with .47 seconds left after like 6 tries.
I spent a solid hour trying to beat the fourth level and always a sliver of the bosses health bar away when the timer would go off . I had so many near wins.

I just got to Costa Del Sol and I’m just cruising on the segways lol. All I can think of Paul Blart

Remake Yuffie reminds me of my best friend's kid sister who had a crush on me, who's way too young, but who's infatuation I find both adorable and flattering. Anyone else in the same boat, or is that way too specific?

Last edited:
Remake Yuffie reminds me of my best friend's kid sister who had a crush on me, who's way too young, but who's infatuation I find both adorable and flattering. Anyone else in the same boat, or is that way too specific?
She’s fuckin annoying but also by far the most broken party member so I main her in combat. Can just spam Windstorm on regular trash mobs for easy clearing

is it actually coming to PC? I am loping my way through the first one because I'm not too enthusiastic about not being able to play the follow-up. I don't have enough incentive to buy a PS5 for one game and with those price tags too. I feel like conforming with those prices will destroy the economy. Graphics may be getting better but the tech used to make them is becoming easier, faster and more accessible. It is just not justified.

Back