Final prediction - What is the UFC 300 main event?

What is the UFC 300 main event?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

svmr_db

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Supposedly Dana will finally announce the UFC 300 main event during the post fight press conference after UFC 298, what do you predict it will be? :D
Keeping it limited to realistic options only in the poll, make another suggestion in the comments if you like.

Poll closes when UFC 298 kicks off tomorrow!

Justin vs Max but they add Leon/Belal as the co-main.

Edit: Leon/Belal still only makes 12 fights. The 13th fight will hopefully be something like Gane/Pavlovich or Usman/Shavkat. Maybe Strickland vs Izzy 2 or the Costa/Rob winner if unscathed.

If not I'd settle for a fun scrap like Landwher/Swanson.

McGregor VS Jake Paul in a PowerSlap bout

Khabib vs GSP for the 165 pound belt, in which they'll vacate and let a new division form around it.

Or Conor vs Nate Diaz 3.

They aren’t gonna do belal they jsut cant

Not as main event no I'd be pretty surprised, I'd be fine with them promoting Gaethje vs Holloway to main event though & adding Edwards vs Muhammad as the co-main.

It’s disappointing based off the promises but it’s still a badass fight. Plus I judge this shit after the fact. 100 was cool, 200 was shit. 300 is stacked even more so than ufc73 so probably will be good regardless anyways 🤞
Yeah, that's the thing. I don't really judge a card until its played out. And honestly, the card as is on paper right now looks like it will be fun.

Back