Shoop **FINAL ROUND!! MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

You get 4 votes. Vote for your 4 favorite Paints.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What was # 6 and why was it removed?

Yo people who voted for number 6 you seem to have a free vote now (got removed) so click vote again and select the new one plus the 3 you already voted for.. look them up so you get them right, cheers.

Yo people who voted for number 6 you seem to have a free vote now (got removed) so click vote again and select the new one plus the 3 you already voted for.. look them up so you get them right, cheers.

Nice heads up man, I hadn't voted for it yet but I assumed it was another BWR sureshot.
Dude is that good I just assumed the most realistic one is his!

Thanks OneMMA. You are a smart fellow. I actually sent a PM to those people but @ tagging them is a good thing too. Appreciate it brah.

Nice heads up man, I hadn't voted for it yet but I assumed it was another BWR sureshot.
Dude is that good I just assumed the most realistic one is his!

I'm still here brah. :D

I make it a point not to say these things publicly. Lets just say we had some rules and they were broken. It wasn't perverted or anything if that is what you are thinking.

Thanks OneMMA. You are a smart fellow. I actually sent a PM to those people but @ tagging them is a good thing too. Appreciate it brah.

I'm still here brah. :D
If yours is the the one I think it is I need to ask you how you did something, because it's freaking awesome

It had a cock and balls hidden in it, one of those subliminal paints.

Had Sherdoggers turning gay right and left like
lAgy4vl.gif

Dam, everyone was sandbagging in round one <Eek2.0> j/k these are incredible, some absolutely amazing shoops here, good job boys!

Really difficult to narrow it down to 4.

k31YZ7L.png

Loving the humour and crazy exuberance in all these glorious shoops.

Voted 2, 10, 12 and 15.

2 is sooo good, the fresh colours mang, with the epic statuesque position of the fighters. Beautiful.

10 is unbelievable, what a tribute to the crazy divinity that is Diego Sanchez, composed like an altar piece with aaaaall of the relevant pieces and, floating above it all, words to live and die by, This ain't no competition vato. Perfection.

12 Immaculate, clean composition with lmao funny details, the gaping mouths <Eek2.0>!!!, the killer knee still looking somewhat irate like ready for more hahaha and Ben's hair on top of the gravestone. Brilliant!

15 wow fucking fantastic, the visual minimalism makes the perfect backdrop for the absolute kinesthetic joy that is the central movement - oh, can literally HEAR the whoosh! in that airborne killer knee. Great colours too.

Well done everybody, and thanks for providing so much fun!

Love that some people are still voting for number 6!

Loving the humour and crazy exuberance in all these glorious shoops.

Voted 2, 10, 12 and 15.

2 is sooo good, the fresh colours mang, with the epic statuesque position of the fighters. Beautiful.

10 is unbelievable, what a tribute to the crazy divinity that is Diego Sanchez, composed like an altar piece with aaaaall of the relevant pieces and, floating above it all, words to live and die by, This ain't no competition vato. Perfection.

12 Immaculate, clean composition with lmao funny details, the gaping mouths <Eek2.0>!!!, the killer knee still looking somewhat irate like ready for more hahaha and Ben's hair on top of the gravestone. Brilliant!

15 wow fucking fantastic, the visual minimalism makes the perfect backdrop for the absolute kinesthetic joy that is the central movement - oh, can literally HEAR the whoosh! in that airborne killer knee. Great colours too.

Well done everybody, and thanks for providing so much fun!

this fucken guy

this place can be pretty fucking negative man. as a shooper, thanks

number 2 is awesome, with Ben's little titties

just spotted number 7's boom roasted

Number 8 is not getting any love, great concept with the eye opening

10 is bloody wonderful

11 with the shark onesy!

12 is too good, I don't get how some people can get that technical, we need to talk

13 is amasterpiece

15 is too good, it should win hands down

Holy shit guys what a solid round. Well done everyone! I'm starting to get a handle on some of your styles, think I know who did a few of these ;)

I'm super happy with mine and still won't be upset at all when I lose to these masterpieces.

The depth of talent might be the strongest we've seen yet, amazing work!

I don't know how I'm going to decide on just 4 to vote for. My phone definitely isn't doing these justice, I'll have to wait until I'm at work to look at these carefully.

I had a ton of fun with this, can't wait til next time. Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen, even @bigwaverider even though he got angry and yelled at me last night :(

And I just want to say everyone should be super proud of their work here. Some of these are so good and so funny and they are still going to recieve no votes because of how strong the field is.

Even if I didn't vote for yours there is something great about every one of these, and the amount of work put into some of these blows me away.

And the mystery of number 6 is killing me LOL.

@ the shoopers

anyone wanna talk about their abandoned ideas?

i had an idea of somehow showing that nunes holly holmed holly holm...couldnt figure it out tho

i also wanted to do a rockhold one because he looks so comical...he comes in looking jacked as fuck and stupidly handsome, and gets fucking ko'd again...surprised there wasnt a rockhold one

And I just want to say everyone should be super proud of their work here. Some of these are so good and so funny and they are still going to recieve no votes because of how strong the field is.

Even if I didn't vote for yours there is something great about every one of these, and the amount of work put into some of these blows me away.

And the mystery of number 6 is killing me LOL.

if memory serves, it was one of these ones where it looks almost like a photograph with the colours changed, maybe it turned out to be the case. it was jorge's face and the text "3 piece combo" or something

Back