• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

FINALLY, an OTC "Testosterone Booster" checks out:

Tribulus is teh bestest t-booster!

seriously...i was under the impression that ATD side effects extended beyond the aforementioned ones posted. Such as drying out joints and lethargy. Am i wrong here?

So this supplement. What exactly are the benefits..and what type of results can you expect from using such product? Thanks

King Kabuki said:
EDIT: deadlyshaolin is that what you were specifying is that there is a link between testosterone boosting and dangers in those who have already been diagnosed with prostate cancer? My oppisition to your initial post was because it was indescript and might have been confused as that boosting testosterone could cause prostate cancer.

My points were:
- prostate cancer cells feed off of DHT
- all current med therapies for the treatment of prostate ca involve reducing circulating levels of test or DHT, in some fashion
- on a population level, lower testosterone is linked to lower incidence of prostate cancer

Whether boosting your natural test levels with supplements increases your risk of prostate cancer i.e. "gives you" prostate ca, I don't know for sure. But there is a definite relationship between androgens and prostate cancer (not a proven causal relationship, but a therapeutic relationship for sure and evidence for an epidemiological one as well), and given the risk involved, I would be hesitant to endorse boosting testosterone levels in a person to supranormal levels.

Those are fair enough points, as stated I got a little uppity becaue the way you initially phrased it because it made it seem like you were saying "boost test and get prostate cancer", which I would consider a slightly irresponsible perspective. I argue with you because I know your posting style better than that and well, arguing with smart people is how to get smarter if you can retain the knowledge they give.

Anywho, I see your point but I wouldn't be hesitant to boos test levels too much. Unless I saw some data that boosting test levels resulted directly to significant increased risk of prostate cancer. The way things stand that's not the case. Steroid using athletes are not succombing like flies to prostate cancer, and that could be either because the lack of casual relationship, or that responsible use facilitates satisfactory prostate protection. Not to mention that Novedex, the specific supplement named here, wouldn't be nearly as powerful as actual steroids would.

Also, a person who does their research might look into the data concerning lycopene, as well as the lack of presence of prostate cancer in cultures who use tomatos as a dietary staple. If the data is indicative of anything it's that follow up your cycles with a few tomatos, and your prostate should be fine against cancer.

P.S. - Check your PM box.

If it increases DHT (dihydrotestosterone) you DON'T wanna use it... This is the hormone responsible for male patterned baldness... Stick with Tongkat

If it increases DHT (dihydrotestosterone) you DON'T wanna use it... This is the hormone responsible for male patterned baldness... Stick with Tongkat

Hair loss has already been listed as a side-effect of many anabolic and androgenic use. However the DHT increase from this specific product isn't likely to onset male pattern baldness, only perhaps make it worse if it's already set-in. Not to mention there are also many DHT blockers available that single-out DHT specifically if this is a problem. It isn't something to be terribly alarmed over.

King Kabuki said:
Hair loss has already been listed as a side-effect of many anabolic and androgenic use. However the DHT increase from this specific product isn't likely to onset male pattern baldness, only perhaps make it worse if it's already set-in. Not to mention there are also many DHT blockers available that single-out DHT specifically if this is a problem. It isn't something to be terribly alarmed over.
I already shave my head, so the less I have to deal with it the better. Bring on the T!

lol I love your posts, seriously.

Very informative thread. Thanx to all the research by KK and deadlyshaolin.

I already shave my head, so the less I have to deal with it the better. Bring on the T!

Sorry to bump an old thread here, but I checked out this stuff in a mall GNC close to my home earlier today.

I believe you asked earlier about the price: 60 pills for $58.99.

And how many pills makes up a serving size? 60 pills is a month supply, a weeks, or what?

60 caps are available at 1fast400 for 34.95. Suggested dose is two per day, possibly increasing to 3-4 after the first 30 days if desired. So a months supply unless you need to up the dose.

Is this the kind of thing a non pro should stay away from? Would one need to do post cycle therapy, etc?

Post-cycle therapy is never a bad idea. Non-pro, that's up to you.

Sorry to bump an old thread here, but I checked out this stuff in a mall GNC close to my home earlier today.

I believe you asked earlier about the price: 60 pills for $58.99.

Thanks. With Gold Card prices, that sounds like about the same as if ordering it online. When I get some cash freed up, I'll give a review.
Note: I, for some reason, respond very, very well to most supplements. I usually get the "results not typical" level of results. Perhaps it is my attitude of "passive belief". I.E, I trust the label and believe in whole heartedly. Learn how to harness the Placebo Effect...

Oh and GNC was running a buy one get one half off on all Gaspari stuff, so with that and Gold Card it becomes a bit more reasonably priced.

Not sure how long that deal is running, or if its isolated to the GNC near me.

Oh and GNC was running a buy one get one half off on all Gaspari stuff, so with that and Gold Card it becomes a bit more reasonably priced.

Not sure how long that deal is running, or if its isolated to the GNC near me.

*waits for KK patiently.*

Gaspari stuff was Buy One Get One with the last promotion. There's a new promotion now but I forget what it is. A straight percent off, like 30 or so maybe. But for Memorial Day everything is going on Buy One Get One again, and the sale price will not be in-effect for that. My advice is find one of those stores that'll give you the GC Discount any day (a lot of them do) and get it at the sale price before the Memorial Day crap.

Has anybody actually tried this stuff yet?

Back