Finally...intergender MMA

Xoleth

You're only winning if someone is losing.
@Black
Reaction score
Because sex is a social construct

An intergender MMA bout took place on Friday night in Poland, with fans expressing their disgust at the event. The MMA-VIP3 event saw the organiser, Marcin Najman, host two intergender fights.

Will this be the future in UFC also? I know Dana will say "Never", but he also said this regarding WMMA.

Last edited:
200w.gif

I find men beating women to be morally repugnant, but I guess it would finally get rid of WMMA.

Starting to feel more and more like prison boxing matchups

I just saw a video the other day how people want sports to get rid of gendered categories, and it's funny because they brought up combat sports but didn't budge on that opinion.

I personally don't want to see this kind of thing be commonplace...

I think this new world order is effectively demasculinizing males so it cancels itself out because it's basically female vs female like in that second video lol

Or it's a butch woman that basically a male going up against a real man. That's where we are headed towards in society. We already have trans genders beating up on women. What's next? Hybrid chimera fighting? Or will we rewind to Roman times and have arena fights to the death? Lol so sickening

Now Watch these mods card me over a logical and on topic opinion, cause that's the forum we have now.

The fastest woman in the history Earth, Florence Griffith Joyner, holds the 100m and 200m woman's world records for track.
Both her records are slower than men's records from 100 years ago... literally 100 years ago.

Not to derail, but...
Elaine Thompson-Herah

Im fairly confident neither person had fought before this in the first clip that ended in Runda 2

I am an adamant supporter of LGBTQ rights and inclusion. But, and this is where I get yelled at by my peers on the left, I am also adamant about the integrity of athletics, and it's really fucking frustrating trying to explain the issue to people who view sports as just another social arena to virtue-signal progressiveness. Nope, I can't budge, men's and women's athletics need to remain entirely separate and trans inclusion, while important in society, cannot blur the lines for the sake of social appearance.

Back