Firas Zahabi boxing up fight tips Shane

legit - that's it!<Oku03>
i actually feel bad now. i know someone whos autistic and i put 2 and 2 together both of you are so called grown men but watch anime and post girly emojis and asian girl gifs at every chance.

i use to call him autistic making fun and found out he actually is lol. i did wana appoligise to you for fuckin with you now that i know this

i actually feel bad now. i know someone whos autistic and i put 2 and 2 together both of you are so called grown men but watch anime and post girly emojis and asian girl gifs at every chance.

i use to call him autistic making fun and found out he actually is lol. i did wana appoligise to you for fuckin with you now that i know this
Bound to happen.:D

I'm at work and don't have audio but just from watching I am 90% certain that Shane is just acting here, "losing" on purpose for the camera since Firas is an honored guest. Both guys were just playing around anyway. Speaks a lot to Shane's non-ego as mentioned but I doubt I just saw a guy get "boxed up".
Chill bro. It's a marketing piece. Cheesy to be sure. Nonetheless, Firas came up looking sweet.<{1-2}>

God damn, I’ve been on sherdog for nearly a decade and Stan Clarker is the first person I’ve had to put on ignore. I’m tapping out, he got me. I cannot handle his multiple posts of gibberish, gifs and nonsense. Jesus Christ man. Someone with a post count that high who manages to contribute nothing? World class trolling. He got me

God damn, I’ve been on sherdog for nearly a decade and Stan Clarker is the first person I’ve had to put on ignore. I’m tapping out, he got me. I cannot handle his multiple posts of gibberish, gifs and nonsense. Jesus Christ man. Someone with a post count that high who manages to contribute nothing? World class trolling. He got me
His other account is @FighterTwister. You might want to ignore that one too.

I put both these retards as well as @KarateStylist on ignore and Sherdog got a lot better.

Last edited:
You said that before. Hope a double ignore doesn't un-ignore ya.<DCWhoa>That would awful.

Well, karate bugs everyone here / unless adapted for MMA....<DC-Champ>

So why tag them?
I tagged them so that DoctorTaco can click on their names and ignore them without having to browse the forum and search for one of their posts. Is there any reason I shouldn't have done that?

Ya'll got the hots for Firas... is it the big biceps, the facial hair, what???<{chips}>

I tagged them so that DoctorTaco can click on their names and ignore them without having to browse the forum and search for one of their posts. Is there any reason I shouldn't have done that?

Fair point

His other account is @FighterTwister. You might want to ignore that one too.

I put both these retards as well as @KarateStylist on ignore and Sherdog got a lot better.
<{1-17}>Better @ what?

This constant reiteration against independent views just reaffirms TSF bias.<{1-9}>I get a kick outta the number of triggered responses... especially since I'm losing @ randori....

Back