First time MMA Better

GoshiShun17

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm looking to lay down cash on UFC 236. The odds for Adesanya right now are too good to pass up. I'd just like to know what websites you guys recommend and how does the pay out work. All advice is appreciated thanx

You can just send the money to my PayPal account and I'll take care of it for you.

Just DM me your credit card info. I'll give you great odds.

always bet on the fighter with the darkest skin.

I'm looking to lay down cash on UFC 236. The odds for Adesanya right now are too good to pass up. I'd just like to know what websites you guys recommend and how does the pay out work. All advice is appreciated thanx
What country do you live in?

Every website may have different pay out options. I use bovada.lv and they pay out once a month by check from Canada for free. Additional withdrawals per month or by wire transfer costs money so I just use the monthly option.

Every site offers different odds on fight, this is a great website that shows all of them. Typically SportBet or Bet365 give the best odds but I haven't used them before.
https://www.bestfightodds.com/

Clearly a scam, TS.

Venmo me 100 dollars and I'll turn in into 10,000 split two ways
Pfff.

For three $50.00 greendot cards available at Target, I'll get him a face to face meeting with a Nigerian prince AND ten percent of the prince's total fortune of approx 49 million USD.

What country do you live in?

Every website may have different pay out options. I use bovada.lv and they pay out once a month by check from Canada for free. Additional withdrawals per month or by wire transfer costs money so I just use the monthly option.

Every site offers different odds on fight, this is a great website that shows all of them. Typically SportBet or Bet365 give the best odds but I haven't used them before.
https://www.bestfightodds.com/
Thanx bro. I live in the USA.

Jason Rogers
6654 5511 2286 4198
Exp:05/21
Sec code:678

Thanx for the help
He probably needs your billing address, scial security number, email address with password and a copy of your birth certificate as well.

There's a betting sub forum. Ask those addicts.

Back