First time MMA Better

If you think the odds on Adesanya are too good to be true, when he is a relatively short favourite...
My advice is don't start betting

If you think the odds on Adesanya are too good to be true, when he is a relatively short favourite...
He should be a bigger favorite. win or lose its a good bet. Trust me not only am I a somewhat hardcore mma fan but I'm also a math wizard.

In canada i get fast pay outs from bet365, next business day in my bank account.

He should be a bigger favorite. win or lose its a good bet. Trust me not only am I a somewhat hardcore mma fan but I'm also a math wizard.
A head to head, MMA, both fighters elite.
These are reasons why it's not a good bet.

If you look at the mma betting discussion the general consensus is the odds are pretty unfavourable for an Adesanya bet

Lol...... it's MMA and anything could happen, but I personally think it's silly that gastelum is an underdog

I've made some money betting in my day btw

Coming off two sketchy performances against a top level guy who’s faced all the elite fighters In the division

Coming off two sketchy performances against a top level guy who’s faced all the elite fighters In the division
Maybe. I’ve never bet either. But, personally, this isn’t where I’d start. I honestly don’t know what to expect here. If kelvin can’t take him down (good chance of it staying on the feet) he’s at a huge reach disadvantage. That being said, I’m usually wrong, so...

I've used Bovada in the past and it worked okay except for the super shady checks they used to send in Chinese. <45>At least now they have a chartered bank out of New York. Don't have any experience with any other sites, though, there are probably better ones out there.
yes they also limit you to something like 1 check per 3 months... bovada is a joke of a company

In the UK people have already placed about 50 bets before their 18th birthday.

If the odds are in favor largely one way that doesn't mean you should bet, at least not a lot of cash. My brother tends to bet $100 on anyone who's a heavy underdog. He bet 100 on Anthony Smith which would have had good returns but stylistically that wasn't going to happen. Sure, there are rare occurrences like Rousey vs Holm but they are rare so don't bet anything unless it's an amount you don't care to lose. Also look for hyped fighters that are overrated. Gall lost his fight before Diego by being taken down and beaten up which is exactly what Diego does yet Gall was still the favorite because of his hype train.

yes they also limit you to something like 1 check per 3 months... bovada is a joke of a company

Thought it was one free payment method per month (check, wire transfer, Bitcoin, etc.) Also thought it was a maximum $3k check and minimum $5k for a wire transfer. Haven't used it in forever

Maybe. I’ve never bet either. But, personally, this isn’t where I’d start. I honestly don’t know what to expect here. If kelvin can’t take him down (good chance of it staying on the feet) he’s at a huge reach disadvantage. That being said, I’m usually wrong, so...
Kelvin will get him down. It will happen during the fight. The question is what can he do, and how much he has to expend to get it

A head to head, MMA, both fighters elite.
These are reasons why it's not a good bet.
I agree that they are both elite. But going head to head it won't appear that way IMO. I'm not skeeping on Kelvin's skills either. I just don't think he matches up well with Adesanya. If you really look at all the facts you'd see I'm not talking crazy.

my first time with mma was better as well. i just felt used and worthless everytime afterward because nothing else measured up to that first experience.

Back