Flew to Philippines from Cleveland with EVA Air AMA

also height
i think it's 155 or 160 cm
my wife's cousin a smoke show got rejected because she is a shorty
They probably have to be able to put the luggage overhead.

Best Eva Air would be Singapore Airlines, I don’t have that kind of money pal.
Two best airlines I've ever flown are Singapore Airlines and Emirates.
Both times, in economy, I felt like I was in Business or 1st Class. The attention by the cabin crew, the food, the accessories provided, everything was great. Long flights, 10 or 11 hours or something.

Philippines FTW

These guys are absolute bums then. It is not hard to find ladies over there. They just might not be the ones they were hoping for. Looking for some dumb province gal they probably heard about on those types of videos, in Cebu City or Dumaguete...

A lot better thanks.

I have the painkillers circling quite beautifully in my bloodstream, but a bit of stretching also really helped my mobility, to a point.

Only thing is that I can't 100% stretch out my leg. It's almost like my kneecap is getting in the way. I can stand upright for a few seconds, but the pressure quickly becomes overwhelming, and I cannot place my foot flat on the floor. I can't place my foot on the floor when standing either, and not necessarily because of pain.

I spoke to my GP over the phone today. Basically gave me another round of painkillers and said continue with what I'm doing for another week, then if no improvement, call and go back to St Peters.

Glad it seems to be going the right direction, look after yourself.

A lot better thanks.

I have the painkillers circling quite beautifully in my bloodstream, but a bit of stretching also really helped my mobility, to a point.

Only thing is that I can't 100% stretch out my leg. It's almost like my kneecap is getting in the way. I can stand upright for a few seconds, but the pressure quickly becomes overwhelming, and I cannot place my foot flat on the floor. I can't place my foot on the floor when standing either, and not necessarily because of pain.

I spoke to my GP over the phone today. Basically gave me another round of painkillers and said continue with what I'm doing for another week, then if no improvement, call and go back to St Peters.
May I ask (if it's not too nosey) what your medical issue with your leg(s) is? Surgical procedure? accident?
I have had leg surgery and metal in my leg years ago, am interested what your leg situ is. Regards

May I ask (if it's not too nosey) what your medical issue with your leg(s) is? Surgical procedure? accident?
I have had leg surgery and metal in my leg years ago, am interested what your leg situ is. Regards

I have a blood clot in my left thigh near my knee, which affects the back of my knee and calf, that has caused me excruciating pain over the course of the last week and I can't seem to hyperextend it because of the swelling.

I have a blood clot in my left thigh near my knee, which affects the back of my knee and calf, that has caused me excruciating pain over the course of the last week and I can't seem to hyperextend it because of the swelling.
damn ok. Aside from localized pain and swelling bLood clots dangerous as they can break loose and travel thru veins and arteries to vital organs like brain / heart / lungs.
Am guessing you are on subcutaneous injections of Warfarin or similar blood thinner? I've had Warfarin before, post-leg surgery.

ps. sorry to hijack the thread for a minute or two...

damn ok. Aside from localized pain and swelling bLood clots dangerous as they can break loose and travel thru veins and arteries to vital organs like brain / heart / lungs.
Am guessing you are on subcutaneous injections of Warfarin or similar blood thinner? I've had Warfarin before, post-leg surgery.

ps. sorry to hijack the thread for a minute or two...

I'm on Riveroabaxan, 20mg, for sixty days, one in the morning, then after a couple of months, two lots of Riveroabaxan 15mg, one in the morning, one in the evening.

San Pablo city

That’s definitely a requirement, every Asian airline I have flown has had tall skinny attractive flight attendants.

Problem isn’t really with them it’s cost cutting measures by the airlines while still charging more than an airline like United.

No im a very solid 5’10” 185

I know that, wouldn’t be a problem if they came out more than a couple times.

You are also in Laguna.
I live in nearby Nuvali.
If you run, bike or play golf, is known for its trails and nature spot.
If you are new to the area, Recommend nearby Tagatay for the scenery & mountains.

RESERVE-HIRAYA-16-1024x576.jpg

Beaches at Batangas are nice too.
Lian-Beach-Batangas-1-1024x738.jpg

beaches_in_batangas_2020.jpg

Your girl will prolly drag you into the city & Ayala Glorietta/Greenbelt or Ortigas.

If you are in the city, High street in Bonifacio Global City/BGC & Greenbelt/Glorietta are good night spots.

Last edited:
Let me guess, you flew economy like a peasant?

TS went to visit a girl(s) he met on the internet. Dont lie
Ain't nothing wrong with choosing from the menu before arriving at the restaurant. I have done this a couple times with great results. Although I did get ghosted on arrival in Davao once. But I ended up finding a super fun hottie at Gaisano mall that afternoon.

Let me guess, you flew economy like a peasant?
Ever fly first class? The massive price disparity makes it pointless. In his case it's the difference between $1,174 and $16,680. No reason to pay that much for a flight. Also I have ended up getting seated in first class quite a few times without even paying for it.

Last edited:
Ever fly first class? The massive price disparity makes it pointless. In his case it's the difference between $1,174 and $16,680. No reason to pay that much for a flight. Also I have ended up getting seated in first class quite a few times without even paying for it.
It was a joke, but yes I have. That is why you play the points game and learn to find great deals on biz/first class award flights. Now flying with a family of 4 it's very difficult to find deal for 4 seats unless you have extreme flexibility (aka home schooled kids) so I usually fly economy for international flights which I'm ok with. Also for long haul international flights with lie flat seats in biz/first the only way you will get a free upgrade is if it's standby, you have status with the airline or in rare cases AD military.

Just recently there was a bunch of deals in biz/first on ANA from U.S. to Tokyo RT for as low as 70k Amex points

Back