Floyd Being Attacked on IG

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They coming for Floyd.

I seriously think his IQ is below 60 and I'm not saying that as an insult. The guy knows how to fight and his ring IQ is spectacular, but outside of that, he is legitimately retarded.

These fans must be bored as it's not a big deal if he can't pronounce epidemic (or even pandemic for that matter). He'd be better off just referring to the current global situation as a virus or crisis going forward.

I seriously think his IQ is below 60 and I'm not saying that as an insult. The guy knows how to fight and his ring IQ is spectacular, but outside of that, he is legitimately retarded.
That's nuts. IQ versus vocabulary and formal education are two wholly different things. Floyd Mayweather Jr. has a high-IQ.
Plenty of examples to show that the very best in the game are often very smart individuals. Few with the education of say the Klitschkos, but...
White, black, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, doesn't really matter. There are exceptions, but I think you're being hard on Floyd and I think if you look through history you'll see I'm generally right.

No shot he ended up reading that full page of a Harry Potter book

That's nuts. IQ versus vocabulary and formal education are two wholly different things. Floyd Mayweather Jr. has a high-IQ.
Plenty of examples to show that the very best in the game are often very smart individuals. Few with the education of say the Klitschkos, but...
White, black, Hispanic/Latino, Asian, doesn't really matter. There are exceptions, but I think you're being hard on Floyd and I think if you look through history you'll see I'm generally right.

Based on what are you saying he has a high IQ? The man can't even read. Just listen to him speak. There's a reason why he's never asked to commentate on any boxing events, despite a mushmouth like RJJ having a great career as a commentator on HBO (whilst he was still a boxer). Have you ever heard Mayweather talk about anything outside of boxing, sport, money or cars? He's 40 years old and still behaves like a kid who just got his first pay cheque. There's a reason for his immaturity and it's not because he has a high IQ.

Based on what are you saying he has a high IQ? The man can't even read. Just listen to him speak. There's a reason why he's never asked to commentate on any boxing events, despite a mushmouth like RJJ having a great career as a commentator on HBO (whilst he was still a boxer). Have you ever heard Mayweather talk about anything outside of boxing, sport, money or cars? He's 40 years old and still behaves like a kid who just got his first pay cheque. There's a reason for his immaturity and it's not because he has a high IQ.
I would again note that IQ/literacy and vocabulary are not related. Education is separate. Just pointing that out. Again.

I would again note that IQ/literacy and vocabulary are not related. Education is separate. Just pointing that out. Again.

Of course they're related. If you have a high IQ, you know how to read. lol

He just mis spoke

No big deal

Quite pathetic actually to make such a video based on such a minor incident

Of course they're related. If you have a high IQ, you know how to read. lol
Pure intelligence, I guess I should say. Unrelated to a test. I know guys who are totally uneducated (grade school) but brilliant and can figure out things that make an engineer, mathematician or architect say "Oh, wow. Yes. I see, now. That makes perfect sense."
They are not great beyond basic math and reading from an education standpoint, doesn't change the fact that they're brilliant men. You've never encountered such people?

And, as mentioned above, he misspoke. I am educated and have a high IQ and I misspeak on occasion or grasp for a word here or there. But people aren't capturing it on video every time, either. This is just Floyd doing that. He's so far from "retarded" it's just silly to say was my point. But carry on, I guess...

Also, epidemic is a fine synonym and it sounded like he kept switching to that when trying to spit out "pandemic" or whatever. No biggie.

Imagine this guy without his wealth. His validation gone. Bleak.

Plenty of people without much formal education don't come across as complete morons like Floyd does. What's an example of him doing anything outside of the ring that would indicate he's not dumb?

If he had any smarts he'd hire a tutor to teach him to read. But he's happy to go through life as a moron. That to me indicates hes a moron.

You’re completely wrong. He’s full blown retarded.

Pure intelligence, I guess I should say. Unrelated to a test. I know guys who are totally uneducated (grade school) but brilliant and can figure out things that make an engineer, mathematician or architect say "Oh, wow. Yes. I see, now. That makes perfect sense."
They are not great beyond basic math and reading from an education standpoint, doesn't change the fact that they're brilliant men. You've never encountered such people?

And, as mentioned above, he misspoke. I am educated and have a high IQ and I misspeak on occasion or grasp for a word here or there. But people aren't capturing it on video every time, either. This is just Floyd doing that. He's so far from "retarded" it's just silly to say was my point. But carry on, I guess...

Can’t see you having a high IQ with a post like that if I’m honest buddy.

i agree with what you're saying in general, but what exactly has floyd done to warrant your belief that he is highly intelligent?

all signs point to him being a brilliant athlete, but still a fucking moron.

At the end of the day he’s retarded for those who hated him as a fighter and smart for his fans. Which isn’t much of a surprise.

At the end of the day he’s retarded for those who hated him as a fighter and smart for his fans. Which isn’t much of a surprise.
Nah! its like Trump, we all know he's a moron, even his apostles.

I’d say not being able to read is a pretty big red flag for being a dumbass.

In order to become a boxing promoter in the US you have to pass 2 written exams. Floyd not being able to read is a myth. The man never went to school like you and me.
Ali, Andre Ward, Tyson, Mikey Garcia all got fucked over by promoters in some form and could read and articulate very well. Mayweather’s business IQ makes him what he is, never had to leave the states to fight anyone, has a boring style to casual yet is the riches fight athlete in history, became a successful promoter while still boxing, owns a chain of gyms, clothing brands, strip clubs, real-estate, and much more. I dont think you realize how learning to read late in life can be.
Nah! its like Trump, we all know he's a moron, even his apostles.

Lol that businessman scammed ya’ll so bad and made it into office of the most powerful country in the world by throwing zingers and not explaining any sort of future plan. He is a marketing genius. Ya’ll should stop whining about it already.

So true, the beat Mechanic i still go to till this day can speak two languages but cant read shit either like at all. He learned them from interacting with people. The man fixes shit faster than a pit stop at a F1 race.

Back