News Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Set For Showtime PPV June 5th

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He didn't just give his opinion. He attacked those who had a different opinion.
Oh for the love of god. Wheelchair? Mountain Dew? Nah man, that was all you i said nothing like that and I hope that you understand the obvious irony of your comment. Bizarre.

Everyone knows Floyd did fine given the circumstances but everyone also knows what the visceral feeling is going to be come tomorrow.

Can I just say, opinions differ and this was a shitshow but I enjoyed it for what it was. The end.

I feel like people who are surprised by this are either stupid or have no combat experience. It's incredibly hard to defend punches like Mayweather does. Fighters will always get touched, even if their opponent is much worse, unless the fight ends very soon. If a pro boxer lets you throw 200 punches and simply tries to defend them, chances are you will land a few. This isn't the Matrix, and Floyd's defense is overhyped. He gets punched in every single fight. He just gets punch way less than other fighters.
Sorry guy Logan landed a clean combination on Floyd Money Mayweather with next to zero boxing experience. Mayweathers only been hit clean a handful of times and sorry to say Logan has a spot on that list now

Holy shit Logan did better than Conor. And size doesn’t make him more accurate, so weight is not the reason

lol MMA guys losing in other sport.. and a boxer great failing in his own sport, nice comparision
Both brothers get humiliated in 1 round by a mediocre mma guy
nope they are both state level wrestlers

logan was division 1 and placed 5th in the state of ohio

My god liberals have to be the biggest bunch of pussies I’ve ever seen. Imagine being so butt hurt , you turn every convo into Trump?

Jesus Christ. Go outside. Play a sport. Talk to a girl.

Lol did I upset you snowflake? You really got triggered huh? There's no one more sensitive than trump loving babies.

Mate im sorry, youre an idiot and im not going to waste any more time on you.

I personally think he is the goat but, its subjective. There's no way to know for sure. What is clearly objective though is that hes not the scrub that you were implying.

I can't stand the guy but your opinion is completely wrong. Im done with this conversation.
Mayweather isn't top 20 all time and that's a fact.

So you expected him to look like shit?

He looked pretty good when he was doding 95% of Logan's punches and actually pushing him around despite the size difference. He also looked pretty good when Logan looked dead tired. These young guys keep looking older than Floyd when they're in there with them.

Nothing.gif

picard.png

If this was an MMA fight against a world champion, the fight would last 1 minute. Think about that. MMA just takes much more skill.

nope they are both state level wrestlers

logan was division 1 and placed 5th in the state of ohio
lol I know that, i learned a bit about them this year.. they get beat bad anyways
They should stop accepting those bs purses.. Logan purse was less than 300k wtf is that lol

Back