Floyd would beat Conor in MMA

imgoinin

Get It In Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I've noticed over the last few days everyone saying "Of course Conor would beat Floyd in MMA, but Conor has no chance in a boxing." I think this assumption is completely unfounded. Conor is not a grappler, and he punches much more than he kicks. It would pretty much be a boxing match in an octagon. The only chance Conor would have is using kicks.

To make the point even more clearly, picture Floyd fighting in the UFC against someone who only punches, like a Leonard Garcia or Rampage type. Floyd wins easy, no?

If it was even a kick boxing bout Floyd would be eating gut kicks the entire time. Completely different fight.

If it was even a kick boxing bout Floyd would be eating gut kicks the entire time. Completely different fight.

Rampage/Leonard Garcia types don't throw gut kicks...we're talking about a boxer vs an MMA boxer...

LOL I would literally put my entire life savings on Conor in that fight and I wouldn't even be nervous on fight night

I think if Floyd and Conor both trained MMA at the same age, Floyd would #murk Conor

LOL I would literally put my entire life savings on Conor in that fight and I wouldn't even be nervous on fight night
Only because Conor throws kicks...

Would you put your entire life savings on Rampage beating GGG? Or Leonard Garcia beating Floyd?

even a 14 yo mma fighter would murk floyd

So Rampage beats Ward or Kovalev in an MMA fight? Exactly how does that go down? Rampage throws one of his patented headkicks, or hits one of his patented lateral drops or double leg takedowns?

So Rampage beats Ward or Kovalev in an MMA fight? Exactly how does that go down? Rampage throws one of his patented headkicks, or hits one of his patented lateral drops or double leg takedowns?
rampage would 1vs2 those two skinny kunts

rampage would 1vs2 those two skinny kunts

Okay, what about someone his weight class? What tools does he have besides boxing, which he would be inferior at? What if they had put Toney against Rampage instead of Couture?

Okay, what about someone his weight class? What tools does he have besides boxing, which he would be inferior at? What if they had put Toney against Rampage instead of Couture?
rampage has very good wrestling and can kick

Conor might not be a grappler primarily but he would look like Marcelo Garcia on the ground vs Floyd lol.

rampage has very good wrestling and can kick
He has good defensive wrestling, haven't seen much evidence of his offensive wrestling ability. And he's notorious for not kicking, which is why he and Rogan had that spat some years ago. Regardless, he has a big ego and would likely only box, as he does in all of his other fights.

Only because Conor throws kicks...

Would you put your entire life savings on Rampage beating GGG? Or Leonard Garcia beating Floyd?
No, I would only do it 100% on Floyd vs Conor, I mean just think about the way that fight goes

Conor is Damien Maia compared to Floyd, Floyd wouldn't last 30 seconds.

Conor has ground skills but he's just superior on the feet versus most of his opponents so it's in his best interest to keep it standing.

Back