FN 101: Whittaker vs. Brunson is the worst card of the year.

bet its still far more entertaining than the joke that was UFC 200
Nope. This is one of the more boring cards ive ever seen. The 2 KOs that started off UFC 200 were far better than anything weve seen tonight

TBH I'm not really paying attention to the card and I've missed a bunch of fights. I usually watch from beginning to end if I can. For whatever reason I'm just not feeling it.

This was not a co-main level fight.

It's one of the worst UFC cards of the last 10 years, both on paper and live.

Hopefully the main event makes up for this bullshit

Robert Whittaker vs. Derek Brunson
Jake Matthews vs. Andrew Holbrook
Kyle Noke vs. Omari Akhmedov
Yusuke Kasuya vs. Alex Volkanovski
Dan Kelly vs. Chris Camozzi
Damien Brown vs. Jon Tuck
Richard Walsh vs. Joe Meunier
Ben Nguyen vs. Geane Herrera
Dan Hooker vs. Jason Knight
Yao Zhikui vs. Jenel Lausa
Seo Hee Ham vs. Danielle Taylor
Tyson Pedro vs. Khalil Rountree
Marlon Vera vs. Ning Guangyou

No-wiki page fighters, manlets, and a bunch of "who the fook" are these guys. Poor Jenel Lausa is all three! Then you have fighters who have long peaked like Kyle Noke and Chris Camozzi.

Even the most craptastic cards have 3 to 5 fights I have mild to real interest in. Not here. I only have interest in the main event. And this interest is moderate at best.

If you subtract the main event, it's reasonable for some fans to think this was an AXS card.

More like....ever.

whitaker/Brunson was the co main until Luke pulled out

I'm aware of that, but this is just shit. A prospect who lost his last fight was the upside of the matchup.

Never should have made a card that would crumble with one fight being lost.

I'm aware of that, but this is just shit. A prospect who lost his last fight was the upside of the matchup.

Never should have made a card that would crumble with one fight being lost.
thats what happens when you get cards like 205. Fans wanted stacked cards, they got it at a price.

Many times a lackluster card on paper turns out to be an insanely great card in the cage. This, unfortunately, is not that card.

Whittaker vs Brunson is an interesting fight. But the rest are trash. Fights have been zzzzz

Yeah its pretty weak homestly. Im watching it right since the prelims, a few fights have been ok mostly meh.. really disappointing performance from Jake Matthews the Aussie Sage Northcutt.

So far it has been great. I am sure main event will be epic ok. Almost every fight was close with split decisions and just wars upon wars. Thers was better talent than UFC 200. You should go watch UFC 200 again lol

It's one of the worst UFC cards of the last 10 years, both on paper and live.

I've endured enough crap cards on paper that ended up being crap cards in actuality that I sense them ahead of time now.

Glad I only tuned in for the main event.

Nope. This is one of the more boring cards ive ever seen. The 2 KOs that started off UFC 200 were far better than anything weve seen tonight
lol I'll take your word for it, I didnt watch it at all lol

Back