Foods to get my meat pumping

TJ Dillashank

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know stake and tomatoes are good for way higher natural T levels but anything else to get my muscles big and strong? I see a lot of big lean guys eat a lot and I mean a lot of tapioca which is a Brazilian flower if I remember.

I feel best when I make sure to regularly consume organ meats like liver and heart, in combination with avoiding refined/ultra-processed vegetable/seed oils and grains.
The foundation of my 'optimal' diet is:
Red meat
Organ meats (offal)
Ruminant animal fat
Bone broth
Raw milk kefir
Kimchi

That said, everyone is different, and some people thrive on vegan diets (for example).
The above works very well for me personally though. I haven't taken very regular blood tests to correlate my nutritional intake with testosterone levels and other health markers; however, my energy levels, libido (and morning wood etc.), strength etc, do appear best for me personally, when I eat a diet which is ruminant animal based.

For reference I'm nearly 44, and not on TRT or other steroids/exogenous hormones.

I know stake and tomatoes are good for way higher natural T levels but anything else to get my muscles big and strong? I see a lot of big lean guys eat a lot and I mean a lot of tapioca which is a Brazilian flower if I remember.

Lol there’s nothing special about steak and tomatoes, or tapioca either.

Just try to eat a varied diet of mostly whole foods, with a good amount of fiber, plenty of fruits and veg, ~0.8g+ of protein per lb of BW, and low in sat fats. If you want to gain muscle, make sure you are resistance training at least 2-3x per week and that you are in a caloric surplus of ~300-500Kcal. Try to sleep at least 7h+ every night. That’s the basics, there’s no magic foods or supplements.

Last edited:
Back