For my Aussie Sherbros.

interesting is it like a micro brew culture like we have in the USA?

heading to the out back to dirt bike and stuff like that isn't a big thing?
the outback isn't a quick trip, most of Australia is a coastal run and then farming agriculture land and a spattering off forest and hilled/mountain areas, if you want to go proper bush (outback) your looking at a long drive.

As for dirt bike riding most capital city's have state Forrest close by that you can ride in.

Because you're icky about game.
The meat stinks. I've cleaned and gutted enough Roos that the smell sticks with me.

The same goes for lamb. When I walk our paddocks there a distinct smell to there shit and piss that I can smell in the meat.

The meat stinks. I've cleaned and gutted enough Roos that the smell sticks with me.

The same goes for lamb. When I walk our paddocks there a distinct smell to there shit and piss that I can smell in the meat.
More ick about lamb, lol. They're both gorgeous.

More ick about lamb, lol. They're both gorgeous.
I'll still eat lamb as long as it's slow cooked.

The funny thing is that I ate lamb more than any meat as we have sheep. Then it happened (the smell) and I can't shake it.

the outback isn't a quick trip, most of Australia is a coastal run and then farming agriculture land and a spattering off forest and hilled/mountain areas, if you want to go proper bush (outback) your looking at a long drive.

As for dirt bike riding most capital city's have state Forrest close by that you can ride in.
so how nature bound are Aussies?

I'm from Colorado and new Mexico so hiking, rafting, dirt biking, cycling, camping etc.. are all big parts of my childhood and a big part of life out there.

is it the same for Aussies? I don't know why but I had a belief that Aussies loved to get out in nature away from the city etc..

so how nature bound are Aussies?

I'm from Colorado and new Mexico so hiking, rafting, dirt biking, cycling, camping etc.. are all big parts of my childhood and a big part of life out there.

is it the same for Aussies? I don't know why but I had a belief that Aussies loved to get out in nature away from the city etc..
It depends, on your location. City dwellers alot of the time stick to the city and beach's.

There's a 4wd and camping culture.
Alot of people fish ect.

I ride dirt bikes and I'm constantly out bush (mainly in the winter) as I back onto state Forrest. I'd be lucky to see anyone some days and I'm only 40km from our capital citydownload.jpeg-3.jpg

This is basically my backyard

Back