For those of you experiencing salty discharges over Hendo/Machida being 3 rounds

Max Power

Got The Touch
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dont worry, Machida will make short work of ol' Danny boy. He will likely outclass Hendo in the stand up and Dan's GR wrestling wont be enough to get Machida down. Dan will gas hard after like one or two rounds and Machida will get the TKO. Lol at anyone thinking Hendo will win.

Henderson RD 1 KO. That is all.

Machida is going to outclass him imo.

lol. If anything it being three rounds is more likely to benefit Hendo than Machida.

Good point TS, Hendo has never overcome the odds before.

3 rounds is a big advantage to Hendo. He is known to gas in the later rounds. I still cannot believe that women's MMA is "headlining" over this fight. Ridiculous......

I honestly don't think anyone is getting ko'ed. I do think it will go to decision, and this could be better for Hendo. He does better in 3 rd fights rather than 5. Though, I see Machida out pointing him

I dont see why they dont just make both fights 5 rounds. Simplest solution.

I think having a 3 round fight is going to make the fight more exciting. At 5 rounds, I would be worried about Machida stalling for the first 3 round waiting for Hendo to gas and then laying it on him in the last 2. With only 3 rounds to work with, I'm hoping Machida feels a greater sense of urgency and the fireworks start earlier.

Good point TS, Hendo has never overcome the odds before.

This time all the luck in the world wont help him. I am sure if what Anderson can do to Hendo, Machida can and will too. inb4205&185hendoare2differentppl.

Hendo can wrestle his way to a decision more easily in three rounds than in five rounds

its 3 rounds to give Hendo a chance. everyone who's not a crazy Hendo hugger knows this

i prefer the idea of guys this high level preparing for a five round fight. The way fighters train today most of us can go 3 rounds in our sleep, though of course doing it THAT level on THAT stage is a big deal for the lower level guys, it just shouldn't be that big of a deal for these guys at this point.

These guys are both main event/ co-main event fighters each time they step out there.

if hendo connects on machida, machida will die in the cage.

oh it's ok TS. Machida can maybe get choked to death again or maybe form a whales vagina on his forehead after being elbowed to hell in a Jones rematch

Back