For those who primarily go on UFC discussion - Would you rather go to Mayberry or War Room? (As a second option)

Would you rather go to Mayberry or War Room? (As a second option)

• Total voters
War Room is both kinda fun and simultaneously draining and disheartening. But there's a bunch of decent guys in there who the not-very-nice folks think are evil. Who can't love that dichotomy?

Heavies is what it's all about though, especially on Fight Nights.

Might as well turn the rest of the forum off when it's PBP time.

Israel bad, palestine bad, ad infinitum. No one has the conviction to say that that region needs Jesus and Christians should just take over. There, World Peace. You're welcome.

giphy.gif

As someone who was trapped in America during Covid, I was going to say I don't think the middle east needs more violent assholes who will deliberately try to spread as much disease as possible, destroy their own education, strip away human and civil rights, and overthrow democracy, but then...

Mayberry is like a house. The heavies is its basement where you hide retarded relatives

Yep, Christianity checks out.

I find America-centric politics maddeningly frustrating enough to witness unfold as it is. I have no interest in hearing even more randoms argue about what's good or bad when I already have a very good understanding of the difference. Most of my beliefs and values are as far from the right as you can get so the WR would be like snorkelling through raw sewage for me.

used to go to Maybs and P&M for years but they gradually died over the last year. ..don't miss them at all.

The content that stays in UFC/contenders is shit enough that I can't even imagine how pathetic and incel the war room is

That’s a fair point.
I had a breakfast burrito.
Cool shit, man. Make it yourself or packaged?

I prepared and froze a bunch of breakfast burritos myself, but I was in a huge rush this morning, so it was just a quick Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich and s'more pop tarts

Woulda fit a glass of milk, but I didn't wanna shit myself in BJ's, so I grabbed some cranberry juice (which I hate l, so I had to add water)

War Room is dreadful and the Mayberry has become WR Lite in recent years. Pro Wrestling/P&M >>> that crap.

hcprm17ktpu21.jpg

oh, look... it's the poster who spammed my inbox with the ravings of a fucking lunatic because I complained about religious people coming to my door.
He thinks angels are actually real, but thinks germs are fake. Not even worth trying with him.

I even made fun of him directly before, sarcastically saying how fact checking is so liberally biased because facts are liberally biased, and he was too stupid to get my point, so he liked the post.

I got a good laugh outta that one

I find America-centric politics maddeningly frustrating enough to witness unfold as it is. I have no interest in hearing even more randoms argue about what's good or bad when I already have a very good understanding of the difference. Most of my beliefs and values are as far from the right as you can get so the WR would be like snorkelling through raw sewage for me.
Literally hear parents saying they don't want their kids to learn any emotional intelligence in schools, like basic empathy, or compassion, or understanding. I think in their continuing drive to misrepresent "individualism" and push partisan politics, any form of compromise or things that might lead to it are now considered weakness

He thinks angels are actually real, but thinks germs are fake. Not even worth trying with him.

I even made fun of him directly before, sarcastically saying how fact checking is so liberally biased because facts are liberally biased, and he was too stupid to get my point, so he liked the post.

I got a good laugh outta that one

lmao that's incredible

Literally hear parents saying they don't want their kids to learn any emotional intelligence in schools, like basic empathy, or compassion, or understanding. I think in their continuing drive to misrepresent "individualism" and push partisan politics, any form of compromise or things that might lead to it are now considered weakness

I think they just want to be the shittiest people possible.

I'd rather go to the Mayberry Lounge.

I've never posted in the War Room, not my thing, and I've been on here forever basically, but never gone on there, I only come online to enjoy myself and have fun and relax, I have enough negativity in everyday life, could do without extra, thank you very much

Cool shit, man. Make it yourself or packaged?

I prepared and froze a bunch of breakfast burritos myself, but I was in a huge rush this morning, so it was just a quick Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich and s'more pop tarts

Woulda fit a glass of milk, but I didn't wanna shit myself in BJ's, so I grabbed some cranberry juice (which I hate l, so I had to add water)
The burrito was homemade. The trick is to take the tortilla and—

—ok my eye is twitching. I can’t do it. I am not built to talk about superficial things like this.

Wanna discuss how censorship within the modern educational system has made it such that students aren’t exposed to a wide variety of ideas, thus making it possible to exploit and misrepresent the ideas of important philosophers, such like the Hegelian dialectic, thus appealing to a sub-section of far right wing pseudo intellectuals, and the effect this is having on our understanding of media and on the democratic process itself?

This ^^
Is basically how my brain works. It’s kind of torturous honestly.

As your second option to discuss topics?

Which would you rather choose?

For me Mayberry is my first option, followed by UFC Discussion.

War Room would be a very distant 3rd option, based only on these 3.
The Feelings room is absolute ass cancer... we all know it.

The Feelings room is absolute ass cancer... we all know it.
That’s kind of extreme to say, isn’t it?
Ass cancer is generally quite treatable and curable.

That’s kind of extreme to say, isn’t it?
Ass cancer is generally quite treatable and curable.
You're right... I wholeheartedly apologise to ass cancer for comparing it to that raging case of incurable Super AIDS.

If your looking to get yellowed The war room is the place. Mayberry if you want to discuss movies an other random shit.

UFC and Mayberry is my first option.
Then it's world MMA, Working out, and Gaming as second option.
OT as a third.
Warroom by accident and then I leave once I realize where I am.
This. I was in a heated discussion with a moron in Mayberry and someone moved the thread to the Feelings Room, the mods got butthurt by something(entirely accurate) that I said and gave me dubz for something I wrote that wasn't even in their little leftist dominated dump.

I avoid that hole like the plague it is.

Back