Media Forbes Ranks UFC Most "Valuable" Combat Sports Promotion - Almost Doubling WWE - 10x Boxing Promotions

I mean the WWE isn’t a sports promotion though right? They’re an entertainment company if I’m not mistaken.

Like the wrestlers don’t need to be sanctioned by an athletic commission.

It's. really paying off for the fighters..

gxDElK0.png

200w.gif

dana-white-driveway-snow.jpg

I don’t think people realize how popular and mainstream the UFC is now, it’s HUGE and is still getting bigger. It’s also the only sport that is all year long and not just a season.

To be fair Cricket is the national sport of many countries like India(2nd Biggest Country On Earth), Pakistan and other countries.

I'm more surprised NHL is bigger, i've traveled alot and not a single country i've been to has ever heard of it.
Depends when you go. Russia, for example, lots of people have heard of it.

what the fuck, NHL players make more than the NFL?
On average yes because the players that make NHL rosters are usually ready to go, the weed out process has already happened. No bench warmers or green prospects

The actual full NFL roster is filled with rookie contracts, practice squad, and veterans on minimum deals. Those tank the average. It's really hard in the NFL to actually get drafted and stay good enough to get a high dollar 2nd contract.

Have you seen boxers begging for money tho? ...its a different game, MMA is a monopoly.

Ricardo Mayorga once said: "Don King fucked me over many times, but he still made me a millionaire" I dont think a lot of people can say that about Dana.

Have you seen boxers begging for money tho? ...its a different game, MMA is a monopoly.

Boxing pay is a joke as well, besides a few boxers who makes extraordinary amount of money. The undercard boxers get paid pretty much shit.

So it's misleading the pay they get as a whole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back