Forced prelim fight companion on ESPN with the "gronks"

Discjockeyshtud

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Wholly f***ing s*** this is unwatchable for non-Americans, if i am forced to watch this at least bring on a watchable American like Schaub, that anaemic bloke he has on (that censored guy) or Joey Diaz. Even bring back the nelk boys i take back everything i said!

Apparently these "footballers" wear padding when they play too

FUUUUUUUU*********** THIS SHIII*****T

Kinda funny how they had the commentary promote this, pretty much "stop listening to us and watching on this channel and go somwhere else"

Yep it's god awful. So many awkward moments of silence and talking over eachother too.

I miss Schaub. Never thought I’d say it.

For the record, it was unwatchable for Americans too (at least the little bit I watched before I opened a stream to escape it). I'm surprised a non-American broadcast would even carry it instead of the regular commentary.

I hate to think that ESPN paid those idiots enough that they felt it necessary to force everybody to watch it, rather than offer it as "alternative coverage" on ESPN2 or one of their lesser channels

Last edited:
Kinda funny how they had the commentary promote this, pretty much "stop listening to us and watching on this channel and go somwhere else"
At first I thought it was just for one fight, then it wasn’t……. So I went somewhere else and I’m still watching the fights but without that fucking dogshit

Gronk needs a job and ESPN seems bored with the current lineup.
It is what it is

Who the fuck is Grok anyway? Is this another titk tok asshole like Nelk bois?

I was trapped before, watching that shit for Santos/Gordon. Fuckin torture, even for Americans.

Who the fuck is Grok anyway? Is this another titk tok asshole like Nelk bois?
Nah the gronks are actually successful athletes. Well one is not sure about the others.

I turned it off rather than be forced to watch the fights in the background of this, they just lost a viewer, it was unbearable.

Not sure why anybody would watch. Please, write to ESPN and UFC about it. I did not and would not watch any team like that.

Wholly f***ing s*** this is unwatchable for non-Americans, if i am forced to watch this at least bring on a watchable American like Schaub, that anaemic bloke he has on (that censored guy) or Joey Diaz. Even bring back the nelk boys i take back everything i said!

Apparently these "footballers" wear padding when they play too

FUUUUUUUU*********** THIS SHIII*****T

I couldn't believe. It was literally the worst thing and knowing the main commentary was still running off the stream, but in Australia I had no choice for main commentary. Ads during fights, fights being basically ignored. A second host because the actual host was useless at hosting.

This kind of special should be a post-show or a pre-show, not during the fights. I can't imagine anyone who paid for the PPV wanting to see this.

It feels like UFC just did this to make people appreciate the normal commentary. Careful what you wish you for when you complain about commentary!

The only option in Australia was to watch all these people we have never heard of, talk about random shit, instead of watching the fights. The fights took up about 20% of the screen space in the top right corner while we listened to some random guys talk crap. I could've turned my back on the TV and watched my own couch for that. I had to turn it off and just skipped the fights instead it was so bad.

They ever do that again, with no alternative option, they will lose not just me, but thousands of people who clearly feel the same.

Its a way for the goof to get exposure. The most cringe tv show in all sports.
Embarrassing

Back