Forget Tito Ortiz, Dana vs. Jake Paul - record breaking gate

modulus

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Everyone would love to see this Ultimate Freak Show.
Dana may have a difficult time getting through the testing pool but this would be the greatest PPV of all time - give a 3rd of the profits for fighter health care
Make it happen Uncle Dana!!!!!

I can't say what you should do because I'll get banned.

I don’t see it happening.
Yeah their fight isn't going to be a physical fight. Seems like it's going to happen in other ways with Jake Paul starting up that fighter pay alliance with Anderson Silva. Could possibly bleed over in legal aspect, so their fight will not be in the ring or the cage. This could all be the building blocks of a fighter union or something or working to get the Ali Act in mma.

Yeah their fight isn't going to be a physical fight. Seems like it's going to happen in other ways with Jake Paul starting up that fighter pay alliance with Anderson Silva. Could possibly bleed over in legal aspect, so their fight will not be in the ring or the cage. This could all be the building blocks of a fighter union or something or working to get the Ali Act in mma.
Hopefully, but what an insane event it would be, Dana would just have to spar 3 rounds with Paul - talk about moving the needle greatest freak fight of all time, the smack talk alone.

Hopefully, but what an insane event it would be, Dana would just have to spar 3 rounds with Paul - talk about moving the needle greatest freak fight of all time, the smack talk alone.
Jake Paul wouldn't agree to 3 rounds, he would want 6 or 8 round most likely. Dana is smart though, he knows the boxing level difference between them is too great now. It would be a huge event though but Dana wouldn't want to risk a public loss to someone he hates like Jake Paul. Dana will try and fight him in other ways.

Dana's not stupid. He's not gonna box a kid 30 years younger than him who is training full time.

Back