Social Former Fox News-Tucker Carlson launches his own self titled network "Tucker Carlson Network"

Darkgsp

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So it's finally arrived: Tucker Carlson, the former Fox News king, has now launched his own media network. It's a subscription service like Netflix, which you can sign up for $9 monthly (price may change) or the cheaper option of $6 per month billed annually.
I guess this was probably always going to happen; it makes sense for him to launch his own network instead of joining another network since leaving Fox. I'm mainly curious about who he will employ for the network—maybe Alex Jones since he recently did a big interview with him, or someone like Tomi Lahren (I find her attractive visually). I won't be signing up personally as I don't like Tucker, but I'm sure his huge fanbase will very much like this venture.
The listed benefits of signing up are as follows:
  • Exclusive interviews and investigations
  • Trusted news commentaries
  • A direct line to Tucker and his team
Link :https://tuckercarlson.com/

Conservative US media personality Tucker Carlson has announced he will launch his own subscription streaming service.
Fox News abruptly announced his departure in April.
The move represents a new chapter for the controversial host, who has spent the past several months posting content and interviews to his nearly 11m followers on X, formerly Twitter.
"We're launching a brand new thing very soon," he said in a video. source: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-67687201

The promo video:
https://x.com/TCNetwork/status/1734267718281429302?s=20

I was gonna wait for Tucker come on so that I can find out what to think about his latest propaganda outlet, but it turns out that now i have to pay 9 bucks a month just so that i can to be told what to think.

now i really don't know what to think of all this.

I was gonna wait for Tucker come on so that I can find out what to think about his latest propaganda outlet, but it turns out that now i have to pay 9 bucks a month just so that i can to be told what to think.

I may be way off here, but I think you may not be part of his target audience. Buck up though, the View is still free.

No money
No honey

Good for him....I guess.

----

Does anyone know what you call that face he makes?

Good for him....I guess.

----

Does anyone know what you call that face he makes?
Which face? He's got quite a few. The "smells a fart" face, is one of his trademarks...

As for this, good luck. The internet is evolving. Why go to Youtube or Twitter, when you can have Tucker.net, free of all the bullshit that big boy platforms demand? It's a pretty bold move that might not pay off, but it's probably the future. Individuals are getting bigger than platforms, and few have contractual obligations to stay with a certain brand. They're the brand.

Which face? He's got quite a few. The "smells a fart" face, is one of his trademarks...

As for this, good luck. The internet is evolving. Why go to Youtube or Twitter, when you can have Tucker.net, free of all the bullshit that big boy platforms demand? It's a pretty bold move that might not pay off, but it's probably the future. Individuals are getting bigger than platforms, and few have contractual obligations to stay with a certain brand. They're the brand.

There's only one thing that makes it difficult for me to switch. I follow some platforms that are slowly leaving youtube behind and the ease of just hitting the youtube button on my control and browsing a bunch of options is just so nice to have.

Even if they convinced me to switch it'd be almost impossible to convince me to pay. There's so much quality free shit out there that it's hard justifying to pay for this kinda shit.

There's only one thing that makes it difficult for me to switch. I follow some platforms that are slowly leaving youtube behind and the ease of just hitting the youtube button on my control and browsing a bunch of options is just so nice to have.

Even if they convinced me to switch it'd be almost impossible to convince me to pay. There's so much quality free shit out there that it's hard justifying to pay for this kinda shit.

Yea, I had a subscription to a documentary app called magellanTV, which had some good content, but similar content on YouTube, which was so much easier.

Plus Tucker said he will still be posting the majority of his main content on Twitter as well as also just partnering with rumble, and will be posting there as well.

Can’t imagine paying 9 bucks for a news app, let alone one centered around one person, though he said they will have at least 5 weekly shows and other content, can’t imagine what it could be to justify 9 bucks a month.

He should have just had an ongoing donation option or something for if people like his content.

I wonder how long he discussed what it would be called?
He has went all in with the personal branding market angle. He can't be like Alex Jones an call it something a bit silly like "info wars" i guess haha.

Back