Fought on the weekend and got the video :)

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
My second MMA fight turned out to be a war this time. They scored it a draw. I'm 1-0-1 now. I'm the dude in the red trunks and no dreads.

Last edited:
Good stuff man!

I'll always root for a Sherbro or Shersis! :)

My second MMA fight turned out to be a war this time. They scored it a draw. I'm 1-0-1 now.

Which one out of the two is you? Neither of them looks like Joaquin Phoenix..
Congrats though!
How long have you been training, and was MMA the firs martial art you've started with?

Which one out of the two is you? Neither of them looks like Joaquin Phoenix..
Congrats though!
How long have you been training, and was MMA the firs martial art you've started with?
I don't have dreads and I'm in the red trunks

Started in Karate. Now I have 8 years of BJJ and about 10 years on Kickboxing/Muay Thai

Last edited:
Great fight buddy. Hella entertaining. Do you know how the judges scored the rounds? Maybe you won rounds 1 & 2 and they gave dreads a 10-8 for round 3? He's explosive but I like your technique and composure. The woman to your left post-fight is very pretty. Impressive you're not complaining like it was a robbery or whining, just being cool. Keep up the great work!

Good fight. You seemed like the more well-rounded, composed dude in there but steroid hippy's aggression seemed to throw you off a bit. Draw was probably fair.

Great fight buddy. Hella entertaining. Do you know how the judges scored the rounds? Maybe you won rounds 1 & 2 and they gave dreads a 10-8 for round 3? He's explosive but I like your technique and composure. The woman to your left post-fight is very pretty. Impressive you're not complaining like it was a robbery or whining, just being cool. Keep up the great work!
That's my gf :)

Good fight. You seemed like the more well-rounded, composed dude in there but steroid hippy's aggression seemed to throw you off a bit. Draw was probably fair.
He hit me so fucking hard lol

Good job man!
I felt like the hippy got saved by the bell in the first when you had him mounted.
Also, how did it feel like to have Ngannou ref your fight?

Good job man!
I felt like the hippy got saved by the bell in the first when you had him mounted.
Also, how did it feel like to have Ngannou ref your fight?
That fuckin' ref get's bigger everytime I see him.
Yes, he had no idea how to escape the mount. In a pro fight it would have probably been over but it is what it is. I'm going pro next year and will enjoy the longer rounds to work my bjj.

good thing that wasnt me you were fighting................

cause i would have lost

Good luck in your continued pursuit of your MMA career. Add jabs, jabs, and more jabs. Jabs are effective and a nuisance and. throws opponents off big time. It keeps making them reset while scoring points for you.

Good job, i remember fighting in amatures, i once had to wear foot protectors and a tkd helmet that was good only for getting in the way during grappling.
Feels good to fight.
Wish i was still young enough and in good enough health to compete.

Good job, i remember fighting in amatures, i once had to wear foot protectors and a tkd helmet that was good only for getting in the way during grappling.
Feels good to fight.
Wish i was still young enough and in good enough health to compete.
Sorry to hear about your health. You got the experience that battle brings. Not many can say that. It's priceless.

Thanks for sharing man! Can't wait to see more in the future

Sorry to hear about your health. You got the experience that battle brings. Not many can say that. It's priceless.
Ya for sure, I got brain damage in an MMA fight and fought a second match after, now im sick all the time cause my immune system doesnt work right anymore and i have bouts of depression that hit out of nowhere.
Never even got paid for fighting before it was over lmao.

I don't have dreads and I'm in the red trunks

Started in Karate. Now I have 8 years of BJJ and about 10 years on Kickboxing/Muay Thai

I was rooting for the dreads guy. Sorry, I didn’t know who you were when I watched the fight.

Back